Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
okay, so then the 14 people infected in Germany are of Chinese descent or had just been traveling there?

thanks for keeping this thread updated with info, btw

Not sure yet...only able to id the deceased.
Sometimes they mention their race during treatment...like that German dude who powered thru in 3 days.

BREAKING: Epicenter of coronavirus outbreak reports 2,841 new cases and 80 new deaths

Number of people in serious/critical condition in Hubei province jumps to 5,195, up from 4,002 yesterday

Coronavirus update:
- 34,375 confirmed cases worldwide
- 26,359 suspected cases
- 719 fatalities
- 5,894 in serious/critical condition
- 1,838 recovered
- Most cases in China
- 25 countries reporting cases

*70 deaths yesterday, moving up

Last edited:
he is the source
How can you keep up and update this thread that often shibadekobe shibadekobe ?

I appreciate it :nthat:
he is the source
Image result for the source matrix

Apple is extending its retail store closures in China by a few days as the coronavirus continues to spread..probably longer

Japanese researchers estimate that at least half of new infections of coronavirus occur while the first patient is not showing symptoms yet - Kyodo

Last edited:
NEW: UAE reports 2 new cases of coronavirus

[RTRS] 07 Feb - LOCKHEED MARTIN WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN SINGAPORE AIRSHOW OVER CORONAVIRUS CONCERNS -STATEMENT

Last edited:
UPDATE: China's National Health Commission reports 498 new cases of coronavirus and 5 new deaths, adding to the 2,800 cases reported 2 hours ago

The number of fatalities outside Hubei province has started to increase. 5 today, 4 yesterday, 1 the day before. The 5 new ones are in Beijing, Heilongjiang, Henan, and Gansu

Coronavirus update:
- 34,878 confirmed cases worldwide
- 27,657 suspected cases
- 724 fatalities
- 6,107 in serious/critical condition
- 2,050 recovered
- Most cases in China
- 25 countries reporting cases

Last edited:
BREAKING: 3 more people diagnosed with coronavirus on cruise ship near Tokyo, raising ship's total to 64

10 Americans test positive for cNoV onboard Diamond Princess ship.

*from yesterday...#s have increased

Last edited:
Right now Idk how I got a cold. But Ive taken some dayquil or nightquil :lol:. Started thinking about coronavirus.

Who’s the journalist they took? Was it the young man who was going inside the funeral homes?
Also locking down Shenzhen before the virus hits there is smart. That city is too important to go down.

Its scary, just imagine you get a simple cold, you're like whatever, Ill take some regular medicine. 14 days later everybody in your family collapses, and little did you know you developed a new unknown strain of coronavirus.

Health is scary man, it creeps up on you.

My friend's friend works for CDC ... High up ... High, high up ...

They developed a vaccine within a week ... In order to produce enough for demand they estimated 3 months for production and transport ... Everyone went home happy that they have the vax and should eventually stop it ...

Well, the entire team was called back to find another way because after new (real) data was received, it was determined that waiting 3 months would be catastrophic ... Trump's admin made the phone call to regroup ... Literally in the middle of the night ...

I wish I was lying ... The person deals with stuff like this more frequently than you would think and was almost speechless ...

I don't know if it will reach the US in vast numbers but I'm expecting to see extreme death tolls when all is said and done ...

My friend's friend works for CDC ... High up ... High, high up ...

They developed a vaccine within a week ... In order to produce enough for demand they estimated 3 months for production and transport ... Everyone went home happy that they have the vax and should eventually stop it ...

Well, the entire team was called back to find another way because after new (real) data was received, it was determined that waiting 3 months would be catastrophic ... Trump's admin made the phone call to regroup ... Literally in the middle of the night ...

I wish I was lying ... The person deals with stuff like this more frequently than you would think and was almost speechless ...

I don't know if it will reach the US in vast numbers but I'm expecting to see extreme death tolls when all is said and done ...

Same info we received 1.5 weeks ago at my work. But the concern was for China and elderly/children of Asia. Did your friend mention cNoV effects on Caucasians?

The Algo for outbreaks are all the same, SARS, H1N1, MERS, Ebola.

BREAKING: Thailand reports 7 new cases of coronavirus, raising country's total to 32

BREAKING: France reports 5 new cases of coronavirus
5 people who were diagnosed with coronavirus in France are all British nationals, health minister says
French health minister says the initial case is a British national who stayed in Singapore before traveling to France - BFM

NEW: China's Hunan province reports 1st death from coronavirus, death toll rises to 725

[RTRS] 08 Feb - UAE AUTHORITIES SAYS A TOTAL OF SEVEN CASES DIAGNOSED WITH CORONAVIRUS, AS TWO MORE CASES FOUND

Shenzhen suddenly locked down. People swam to Hong Kong

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom