Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
One thing I still can’t figure out in all of this. Masks in my area have been sold out for MONTHS. You can’t find them anywhere. However every time I step out of the house l, I never see anyone wearing a mask. Like where have all the masks gone? In other countries like Japan or Korea damn near the entire population is wearing masks. Here in So Cal I see maybe 1- to 2 people a day at most wearing them.

Someone today mentioned something about them taking the last stimulus out of your tax return if you took it. Wonder if this would be the same.

fzya00uyopn41.jpg

a7220184-5c16-4dc7-94fb-126ca923dd08_text_hi.gif

Man, it's only like 20 or so folks that work out of my company's space. But one of them, whom I probably work the most closely with, said they went bar hopping for st. Patty's day this past weekend.

**** people, bruh.

However if there is a cluster out break at that location, they better get ready to CTC.

What’s the threshold of income you could make to still collect that $1000-2000 stipend?

100k if you only have your income, 200k if you has income with a spouse. That’s just to get anything. To get the full amount you can only make 75k or 150k with your spouse. If you filed you 2019 return it’s based on 2018 adjusted gross income reported in that tax return

One thing I still can’t figure out in all of this. Masks in my area have been sold out for MONTHS. You can’t find them anywhere. However every time I step out of the house l, I never see anyone wearing a mask. Like where have all the masks gone? In other countries like Japan or Korea damn near the entire population is wearing masks. Here in So Cal I see maybe 1- to 2 people a day at most wearing them.

We need to get more masks asap. mask and tests, this country is failing us.....

when things restart.....everyone that works with people handles cash etc need to be wearing gloves and masks.....otherwise this all starts up again....i fear we get back and people take this lightly

china is getting better(if true) but they are still treating this like its active.....social distancing and wearing masks.......no idea how their bar scene is doing.....i'd think not back at all.

the bartenders/waiters not going to earn money for next 4-6 months..1k-2k? they are going to need 700 a week to live for next 12 months.....thats the A bailout that is needed

Last edited:
Man, it's only like 20 or so folks that work out of my company's space. But one of them, whom I probably work the most closely with, said they went bar hopping for st. Patty's day this past weekend.

**** people, bruh.

However if there is a cluster out break at that location, they better get ready to CTC.
This is just my personally opinion but there were a ton of dummies out that weekend so I suspect a big spike in infected people in the next few days to a week. With school cancelled, bars and restaurants closed, and spring break being over, those dummies have to stay home or away from big crowds. Maybe then we'll see a drop.....

I’m not trusting the snake oil salesman drew. This country was/is not prepared
I mentioned this in the fr5 Jordan thread....
The man is a psychiatrist who deals with drug addicts.
Tf does he know about virus's.
A month ago he was saying this was all hysteria and we we're blowing things out of proportion.

LMFAO

Last edited:

This is the stuff that worries a lot of us.

We are doing our part, and I'm fully stocked to be in shelter for a while, but when the supplies run dry, what then. Mofos are still going to be acting like no big deal ... everytime I step out to grocery shop "IF" there's goods, I'm putting my health and my family's health at risk.

This is the stuff that worries a lot of us.

We are doing our part, and I'm fully stocked to be in shelter for a while, but when the supplies run dry, what then. Mofos are still going to be acting like no big deal ... everytime I step out to grocery shop "IF" there's goods, I'm putting my health and my family's health at risk.

September 5 2018

The Super Rich of Silicon Valley Have a Doomsday Escape Plan
Wealthy Americans have stepped up investment in New Zealand. Parliament votes to ban foreigners from buying bolt-hole homes.

Checkin back in this topic, hope everyones doing good. Seen a couple of posts on IG about different people’s experiences with covid, younger people mostly. One chick thats 22 that went through all the symptoms and is “recovered” and at the end said she’s had worse illnesses before. Another dude that looked mid 30’s and is currently still going through it, 5 days of fever/cough and now on day 9 and while the fever is gone he is going to the hospital cause his breathing is not getting better, pneumonia probably.

Question I have is:

People who get this and fall under the “mild” category, are they still experiencing all the symptoms? The symptoms are generally fever, cough, fatigue, headache, chills, difficulty breathing. Or they generally experiencing one or two symtpoms, or they getting it all but it isnt so bad, etc. Curious on this, trying to find more info on it, these online statistics saying 80% or whatever are mild still arent saying what kinda things a mild patient is actually going through.

Back
Top Bottom