Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
casper90403 casper90403 , oh man she had it coming if you told her that many times. I get those eye rolls too and I have to stand there and take it :lol: :ohwell:

Sister: You need to chill already
Me: Your son just put his fingers in his mouth!!
Sister: **rolls eyes**
Me::angry:

Tell me why this right now carries the same clout as a pair of Travis Scott’s 😂😂 Im almost hesitant to rock it outside of work, stick up boys might try to make a move on me

B5226878-CAEE-456A-BD76-2E665DB6EEC3.jpeg
That looks similar to mine. i have the 7502 with 60921 filters.
Also those filters should last alot longer than 30 days. I know thats what the instructions say but i believe that is when working with oils since they clog the filter.

China needs someone to put the blame on.
Theres alot of videos of blacks being refused service and being beat up,

Been a month, have not gone anywhere other than grocery store few weeks ago. Man my wife wont let us get good delivered but i need something, if they drop it at the door, clean box/bag, put in new plate, wash hands, eat, wash again, should be good right? That’s what i do with mail and taking trash out

damn bros, i have been thinking about the fallen health care workers due to rona. what happens when this happens? does the government set anything up for their family?

keko jones
Joined Jun 15, 2013
Last seen 18 minutes ago · Viewing thread LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

giphy.gif

stay blessed, get well @keko jones
-From a lebron fan.

This is just too hilarious to me. Had everyone in here concerned for his well-being and posting sad faces, but meanwhile... :rofl:

Gotta admire the commitment :lol:

False.
What are you talking about the Commies want to be like US? They want to be Number 1 under their own terms.

I forecast it differently.

Money, power, and influence. They are copying America's blueprint to become #1.

That's why China opened up to the WTO 2 decades ago.

"Under their own terms".... The US has been doing that. If it benefits the US, they will join the party.

- buy US debt (like how the US bought tons of UK debt when the UK was the superpower)
- be a manufacuring giant (like the US used to be)
- military ambitions and plans in foreign land that the One Belt Road initiative traverses (like US military bases all around the world)
- retrieve US technology

damn bros, i have been thinking about the fallen health care workers due to rona. what happens when this happens? does the government set anything up for their family?
They have the money to do that. But the US seems to stray away more and more from catering to the middle class.

I forecast it differently.

Money, power, and influence. They are copying America's blueprint to become #1.

That's why China opened up to the WTO 2 decades ago.

"Under their own terms".... The US has been doing that. If it benefits the US, they will join the party.

- buy US debt (like how the US bought tons of UK debt when the UK was the superpower)
- be a manufacuring giant (like the US used to be)
- military ambitions and plans in foreign land that the One Belt Road initiative traverses (like US military bases all around the world)
- retrieve US technology

Good analysis.
Understand your line of thought.
tenor.gif

pic.jpg

for those knowledgable on China, can anyone confirm?
Based of the CNN video I saw on their Gram discussing the reopening of China. They have an app to show your status regarding your exposure to the Rona. The servers check on that before they let you in establishments. I can see how this can be true given how scared the people are of the government are over there.

pic.jpg

for those knowledgable on China, can anyone confirm?
Wow, Trump administration can probably enforce this as well.
Based of the CNN video I saw on their Gram discussing the reopening of China. They have an app to show your status regarding your exposure to the Rona. The servers check on that before they let you in establishments. I can see how this can be true given how scared the people are of the government are over there.
this actually may be the case. A lot of Africans work illegally in China and Japan with no Visa status

The fact that the health App is directly tied to financial services AliPay gives you a glimpse of how their Government utilizes all Technology to monitor People. Comrade Big Brother is really watching you. We complain about our social surveillance systems, read up their social surveillance systems.
It’s about Command and Control.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/01/business/china-coronavirus-surveillance.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-health-code-apps-raise-concerns-over-privacy

Edit:

know how much it’s a pain in the a-$$ to go through Mainland visa process? Especially if you have a TWN connection.

Back
Top Bottom