Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
If they can make vaccine cards hard to counterfeit by making legit ones that look like a driver's license, I don't see why it wouldn't be easy to enforce in clubs and sporting events.

true, I´ve never seen anybody use a fake ID at the club.

I´m in favor of the idea honestly but I don´t see it working in this country.

The vaccination enforcement isn't needed.

Let's say in 6 months, everybody has had a chance to get the vaccine. Only those who are unvaccinated (who refused the vaccine) are at risk for serious illness from covid. If they want to go to a bar alongside vaccinated people who aren't at risk but could give the unvaccinated people covid, then that's on them.

That said, in 6 months, hospitalizations and deaths should be so low that we hopefully won't be worrying about this issue.

They're not being very clear about it, but it seems even vaccinated people can still get covid and be possible vectors for spread (it's just that these vaccinated ppl won't get sick)

The vaccination enforcement isn't needed.

Let's say in 6 months, everybody has had a chance to get the vaccine. Only those who are unvaccinated (who refused the vaccine) are at risk for serious illness from covid. If they want to go to a bar alongside vaccinated people who aren't at risk but could give the unvaccinated people covid, then that's on them.

That said, in 6 months, hospitalizations and deaths should be so low that we hopefully won't be worrying about this issue.
Perhaps, but the longer the virus is allowed to circulate, the more chances for mutations that could escape vaccines and/or natural immunity.

Lost a second family member to lockdown OD. The first one was by accident and a closer cousin of mine. This one was my other cousin's fiance. Took his own life. **** ain't sweet out here for everyone.
My condolences go out to you. This pandemic is affecting our society on so many levels that aren't even being discussed by the media.
Oof I think vaccine is finally hitting me.

I'm feeling super achy in all my joints.
Is this your second dose? Pleas keep us updated

Even if you’ve had the vaccine you can still spread the virus to people who haven’t, so they can’t just let people who have had the shot travel unrestricted. Travel is going to have to wait until we get closer to herd immunity.

Perhaps, but the longer the virus is allowed to circulate, the more chances for mutations that could escape vaccines and/or natural immunity.
True. I just think enforcement of "vaccine passports" will be difficult to implement, outside of companies or organizations requiring it for their employees or students.

This will depend on compliance. If we get to 75% vaccinated, the final 25% may not matter. If we only get to 50%, then we may be leaving the door open for mutations and a longer-lasting pandemic.

Even if you’ve had the vaccine you can still spread the virus to people who haven’t so they can’t just let people who have had the shot travel unrestricted. Travel is going to have to wait until we get closer to herd immunity.

Has this been confirmed? Last I heard it had neither been ruled out nor confirmed.

I've taken Tylenol and excedrin within four hours of each other and it hasn't made a dent into my fever and chills.

Wtf

Suddenly I almost don't want that south african booster shot lol

How high did the fever get? Hope you feel back to normal quickly.

so that's why the lady who gave me my shot today was like 'make sure you only any tylenol after you experience symptoms'
Article said ibuprofen was fine after the vaccination which is good. For some reason Tylenol has never worked as a pain reliever for me but I can usually take just 1 advil to ease any discomfort.

How high did the fever get? Hope you feel back to normal quickly.
I actually didn't take it, but there's no way I didn't have one lol

The worst of the chills are gone, but I still ache everywhere and the headache is pretty bad

*edit

Just took it. Fever of 102.3

Last edited:
E everysingletime Hope you're getting better soon. I only experienced body aches and fatigues which lasted a day. My other co-workers did not have any symptoms at all. Someone said those who are 50+ years old or older have less symptoms. Well I guess I'm still considered in young group :D.

Good to see and lots to learn from this. The first bump (spring) came down fast because of actual lockdowns and people staying home.

The second bump (fall) shows there was still a surge but it spread more slowly than in the spring, thanks to masking and reasonable restrictions. To have no bump would've required more severe restrictions. But the opposite scenario (leaving indoor dining, bars, etc open) would've made the fall as bad as the spring.

Look at the deaths to see how big of an impact this was.

Screenshot_20210130-150620.png

Back
Top Bottom