Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
This dude got vaccinated and now wants to take this stance? What angle is he really going for here? Feels like some maga **** :sick:

He’s an ophthalmologist (eye surgeon)! This is purely trump voter posturing. He is KNOWINGLY misleading his constituents. He should be in prison for this - it’s criminal. Him and DeSantis are both doing this for a presidential nomination that they won’t even get.

1628510464817.png

He’s an ophthalmologist (eye surgeon)! This is purely trump voter posturing. He is KNOWINGLY misleading his constituents. He should be in prison for this - it’s criminal. Him and DeSantis are both doing this for a presidential nomination that they won’t even get.
Add MTG to the list.

I dunno why bros but I have a weird feeling.

I need to get a big pack of TP and restock on some groceries that will last a while. I don't think we will get to the point that we were in March 20, but I never want to live where I'm worried about eating or wiping my *** because other people go crazy. I feel like we are on the brink of some type of "two week" lockdown in the US that will be very limited and not completely shut down, but will force hysteria among crowds.

I'm probably way far off base, but I'd rather be safe than sorry right now since I'm all in my own head. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah airline companies are doing the least possible. The one that really bothers me is letting people eat and drink throughout the flight maskless. And it's their fault because they serve them.
Also having to take off your mask at check in for a second is pointless. Those TSA people aren't even looking at you.
I'm reconsidering a trip to TN and FL next month

How else you supposed to do it? :lol:

People got to eat and drink.

If you decide to get on a flight you gotta live with that.

I dunno why bros but I have a weird feeling.

I need to get a big pack of TP and restock on some groceries that will last a while. I don't think we will get to the point that we were in March 20, but I never want to live where I'm worried about eating or wiping my *** because other people go crazy. I feel like we are on the brink of some type of "two week" lockdown in the US that will be very limited and not completely shut down, but will force hysteria among crowds.

I'm probably way far off base, but I'd rather be safe than sorry right now since I'm all in my own head. 🤷‍♂️

I agree. The student loan extension recently announced makes me think something will happen. The government isn’t just doing that to score political points.

It’s funny, last time, there was a run on toilet paper. After the supply was exhausted, everyone and their grandma tried buying non electric bidet toilet seats on Amazon. Those sold out quickly and were being scalped for 100s of dollars!

I have some dude at my job sayin “We need to take a stand, a civil war is bout to start!” And I’m like “you’re vaccinated man, wtf are you worried bout?!” It’s jus crazy to me yall.

People are willingly wanting to fight over somethin that will help our society get back to the “normal” they want.

Lol, it sounds so ridiculous to me. I jus don’t have the time to argue with ppl anymore bout this because it’s pointless.

I have some dude at my job sayin “We need to take a stand, a civil war is bout to start!” And I’m like “you’re vaccinated man, wtf are you worried bout?!” It’s jus crazy to me yall.

People are willingly wanting to fight over somethin that will help our society get back to the “normal” they want.

Lol, it sounds so ridiculous to me. I jus don’t have the time to argue with ppl anymore bout this because it’s pointless.

I guess not everyone wants the MiCroCHiPs in their arms

There's more nuance than this 10-word tweet covers, but I agree with the general idea. I think delta will spread like wildfire as it is doing but it will also burn out quickly.

Without interventions last spring, covid would've spread like this in April 2020. Over a million would have died in just a few months. The difference now is that this delta wave will "only" kill 100-200k.

I could be wrong though. We'll know more in a couple weeks.

This is the exact reason I think some type of intervention will happen soon. I would be lying if I said I wasn't mentally ready for that reality and the backlash that will come from it. I don't want everything to shut down, but I want there to be a long hard look at how we are living and allowing it to seem like nothing is going on. Too many chin diapers and noses out with people not wanting to play nicely.

How else you supposed to do it? :lol:

People got to eat and drink.

If you decide to get on a flight you gotta live with that.
I wouldn't give a damn if people are eating and drinking on a flight. I get hungry and thirsty too. I'll let #ModernaSuperior do its job.

Dr Grimes then looked at four alleged plots, estimating the maximum number of people required to be in on the conspiracy, in order to see how viable these conspiracies could be. These include: the theory that the US moon landings were a hoax (411,000 people); that Climate Change is a fraud (405,000 people); that unsafe vaccinations are being covered up (22,000 people assuming that only the World Health Organisation and the US Centers for Disease Control are conspirators and that others involved in advocating, producing, distributing and using vaccines are dupes. 736,000 people if, as would be more likely, pharmaceutical companies were included); that the cure for Cancer is being suppressed by the world’s leading pharmaceutical firms (714,000 people).

Using the equation, Dr Grimes calculated that hoax moon landings would have been revealed in 3 years 8 months, a climate change fraud in 3 years 9 months, a vaccination conspiracy in 3 years 2 months, and a suppressed Cancer cure in 3 years 3 months. In simple terms, any one of the four conspiracies would have been exposed long before now.

He then looked at the maximum number of people who could take part in an intrigue in order to maintain it. For a plot to last five years, the maximum was 2521 people. To keep a scheme operating undetected for more than a decade, fewer than 1000 people can be involved. A century-long deception should ideally include fewer than 125 collaborators. Even a straightforward cover-up of a single event, requiring no more complex machinations than everyone keeping their mouth shut, is likely to be blown if more than 650 people are accomplices.

I’m curious how all of these employers are going to verify vaccination if there is no central database and we going just by those cards. Seems like enforcement will be relaxed for just about everyone and most of it is just for show to say we did something.

Interesting national phone survey of 1,888 people from June:
9F751087-0332-4783-8DB7-753798F8EC69.jpeg

I’m curious how all of these employers are going to verify vaccination if there is no central database and we going just by those cards. Seems like enforcement will be relaxed for just about everyone and most of it is just for show to say we did something.

this will be a very, very slippery slope.

California we have state-wide database. Earlier on we transferred our data to California. Now, we log directly onto California sponsored website to document giving the vaccine there.

California we have state-wide database. Earlier on we transferred our data to California. Now, we log directly onto California sponsored website to document giving the vaccine there.

Wonder if this is the same database that gives out the digital vaccine cards, because I'm not in that bish.

I'm really not entirely sure how it works, but in NY the excelsior passes have a bar code. I'm assuming if the venue scans it your info will pop up on a database on their end

here in cali, you can go to myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov, input your name and DOB and either email or phone number to where you want your QR code sent to you.
That has never worked for me, so maybe my data was never entered into the state database or there was a typo or something.

Back
Top Bottom