Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Have to say I’m pleasantly surprised by the Brooklyn numbers. Really didn’t expect this…
Almost no one wears a mask outside, but indoor use is pretty good.
73612E62-5CDF-46DD-B1B4-6F2A4E059C88.jpeg

Glad to hear you got approved man.

You still dealing with same symptoms from what you laid out in your return post?
Yes, but it ebbs and flows.

There was a really cold wind down by the bay and half my face feels the wind and the other half is pins and needles. Symptoms' elevated the last couple of days, but today has been good.

I don’t really know what to expect from the clinic and potential treatment, because it‘s lasted so long, some of it feels permanent. I'm in a pretty good place mentally though, it's been an uphill battle and now it feels like a bit of momentum going my way.

what does the most recent data tell us about getting covid a second time? does it happen? does it happen less frequently than breakthrough vaxxed cases? when/if it happens, is it less severe the second time around?

i’m over 9 months since i was vaxxed and i’m hoping to get a booster soon. lots of covid going around in hawaii. lots of breakthrough. our fam is tightening up our exposure potential but things happen. my daughter goes to daycare and there’s no damn way they can keep infants and toddlers safe from exposure to each other.

what does the most recent data tell us about getting covid a second time? does it happen? does it happen less frequently than breakthrough vaxxed cases? when/if it happens, is it less severe the second time around?

i’m over 9 months since i was vaxxed and i’m hoping to get a booster soon. lots of covid going around in hawaii. our fam is tightening up our exposure potential but things happen. my daughter goes to daycare and there’s no damn way they can keep infants and toddlers safe from exposure to each other.

Reinfection definitely happens and as seen in vaccinated individuals, it is most often less severe or asymptomatic. Boosters don't seem to be coming soon for younger non-immune compromised individuals, but you can probably get one if you make an appointment and self-attest that you're immune compromised as reportedly over 1M Americans have already done.

While the rate of vaccination in other countries is eye opening, it's also important to know which vaccines those countries are using. It was recently brought to my attention that Singapore doesn't even count those who were given Sinovac in their official figures of fully vaccinated because of how ineffective it has been. Alot of attention has been given to the leverage that China has been able to gain by trading vaccines for other considerations around the world. I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but it's hard to ignore the implications.

Long Covid sounds horrible.

I was infected with Covid before I got vaccinated. I felt like I was operating at about 20 percent of my normal strength and energy levels. That and the most godawful dry mouth ever. Everything tasted like cardboard. Had to chew every bite of food I ate about 3 times what I normally would before I could even swallow.

I can't imagine having to live with that. You'd definitely need some form of disability assistance to live.

Last edited:
I definitely recommend RE upping masks especially for kids before winter.

My whole fam has been wearing these masks since last year. I purchased 3 of the Oura active mask for my 7 yr old to start the the school year and I’ve been washing and rotating them on the daily. My son has no issues wearing them all day and he says it’s comfortable for him.

0A050058-059A-4215-A0B4-01AB8F62DC32.png

• Self-sterilizing Technology: Kills bacteria, viruses, and other germs.
  • Moisture Wicking: Decreases humidity and heat while your child is active.
  • Ultra-breathable: Revamped technologies make this our most breathable mask yet.
  • Anti-static: Fabric that doesn't cling to your child's face while they move.
  • Deodorizing: Breaks down odor-causing molecules and bacteria.
  • Eco-friendly: The Active Mask Jr. is reusable and washable.
  • Hypoallergenic: Made with skin-friendly fabrics that do not contain any harsh chemicals. Safe for the skin microbiome.
  • Adjustable Nose Clip: Contours around your child's nose for a comfortable, personalized seal.
  • Air Diffuser: Prevents air from blowing into your little one's eyes when they exhale.
  • Adhesive Kids' Active Tape: Prevent your child's mask from sliding down their nose with the adhesive nose strips
  • Fits Any Face: A mask is only as good as its fit. That's why we have 3 kids' sizes so you can find the perfect one to suit your child's face.
  • UV Protective: UPF 50+ protection from UVA and UVB rays.

"Some disease transmission experts say keeping info from parents & students can actually lead to more transmission- bc families who don’t know their children spent time near an infected person might not be as vigilant about keeping watch for mild symptoms"

"Some disease transmission experts say keeping info from parents & students can actually lead to more transmission- bc families who don’t know their children spent time near an infected person might not be as vigilant about keeping watch for mild symptoms"

Any parent sending their kid to school in 2021 better be checking for symptoms constantly.

Back
Top Bottom