Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
“But the numbers are inflated.” “The vaccinated are the ones spreading it faster.” “I know my immune system.”

Same old song and mental gymnastics :rolleyes
Gets old pretty fast.
"We don't know the long term side effects of vaccines"

Well, we do know the long list of long term side effects from infection and I'd much rather protect myself against something that is known than some potential unknown that may or may not happen, but is extremely unlikely now that we have over 200M people vaccinated in the US.

So she choked from Covid
When COVID infects your lungs you can suffocate to death. Avoiding that outcome is a good reason to get vaccinated. 99.9% of the excuses I've heard for NOT getting vaccinated are BS. Best one I heard from a lady who's a constant goalpost mover is that she has a peanut allergy. I told her there are no peanuts in the vaccine. She's still unvaccinated.

When COVID infects your lungs you can suffocate to death. Avoiding that outcome is a good reason to get vaccinated. 99.9% of the excuses I've heard for NOT getting vaccinated are BS.
I get it man. I honestly don’t trip if folks dont line up with my views . I’m not losing sleep over it. No need to educate me on symptoms. See it daily at work.

Man I’m vaccinated but I respect folks opinions of not doing it. Felt pressured into doing it from job. Is this a sin for having a different viewpoint? Ultimately I took the vaccine.

Theres no shame or whatever in being skeptical, point is you took it.

Idc what other people do, you can choose to get vaxed or not. What bugs me is when anti vaxers prevent those who are legit skeptical to not get it and then potentially endangering their lives. I have plenty of friends who havent had it, one of my best homegirls hasnt cause she wants to have a baby soon and I dont even feel like preaching or educating her on that notion. I have another homegirl who took this pandemic serious from the start, is a nurse, and was HUGELY skeptical of the vax at first but she then just took it cause shes seen what covid can do and the vax (potentially long term unknown effects) is better than having to go through that. At this point if you havent gotten it yet, thats on you.

Curious how you do this (taking care/regular things with your 3rd grader) and trying to make sure no one else gets it? Just everyone masking up at home?
I'm actually surprised the rest of us haven't tested positive, we went on a 4 hour road trip before we knew she had it, all in the same car breathing in the same air. That was last Friday, basically we all mask up around her and she is isolating in her room for the most part. We tested her again today, and the at home test showed a very faint line. I'm lucky that I have a big house, and 3 bathrooms.

I'm actually surprised the rest of us haven't tested positive, we went on a 4 hour road trip before we knew she had it, all in the same car breathing in the same air. That was last Friday, basically we all mask up around her and she is isolating in her room for the most part. We tested her again today, and the at home test showed a very faint line. I'm lucky that I have a big house, and 3 bathrooms.

3rd grade is what, 8 years old? Big little girl for isolating in her room like that at her age.

My bro had covid last year, my room next to his and share a bathroom and I never got it. He just kept his door shut, Lysol bathroom after using it and masking up.

Idc what other people do, you can choose to get vaxed or not. What bugs me is when anti vaxers prevent those who are legit skeptical to not get it and then potentially endangering their lives. I have plenty of friends who havent had it, one of my best homegirls hasnt cause she wants to have a baby soon and I dont even feel like preaching or educating her on that notion. I have another homegirl who took this pandemic serious from the start, is a nurse, and was HUGELY skeptical of the vax at first but she then just took it cause shes seen what covid can do and the vax (potentially long term unknown effects) is better than having to go through that. At this point if you havent gotten it yet, thats on you.
I get your frustration. Anti vaxxers have their ways, Pro vaxxers have their ways. Ultimaltey folks will make their decisions..whatever outcome that’s on you.

When COVID infects your lungs you can suffocate to death. Avoiding that outcome is a good reason to get vaccinated. 99.9% of the excuses I've heard for NOT getting vaccinated are BS. Best one I heard from a lady who's a constant goalpost mover is that she has a peanut allergy. I told her there are no peanuts in the vaccine. She's still unvaccinated.
she must be allergic to her brain.

My biggest gripe is the loud and proud ignorance until they are infected and begging for monoclonals, antivirals, ivermectin while taking up precious ER resources, potentially infecting the staff and all the while their family is treating Dr's and nurses with the utmost disrespect and denying the virus exists. This time last year it was a personal decision, but we're way past that.

3rd grade is what, 8 years old? Big little girl for isolating in her room like that at her age.

My bro had covid last year, my room next to his and share a bathroom and I never got it. He just kept his door shut, Lysol bathroom after using it and masking up.

That’s exactly what we did when my 16yo was positive. He spends most of his time on his own in his room anyway and whenever anyone had to deal with him everyone wore a mask. We only have one bathroom but kept the window open and wiped it after he’d been in.

It’s obviously easier with older kids but I don’t see how you can do anything else.

I think my sister just lived as normal (other than leaving the house) when her 2 had it - she sent a picture once of them all sitting on the couch watching a movie…

Our guidance is that you should stay apart from others as much as possible and I think that’s completely sensible.

We also basically lived with all of the windows open - thankfully it wasn’t too cold.

" I'm not giving usps and the government my address"
Sounds like:
2ABBC2F1-33A3-43FD-8846-BC2ACC870365.jpeg

Not NT Rusty, but the other Rusty Shackleford.

I get your frustration. Anti vaxxers have their ways, Pro vaxxers have their ways. Ultimaltey folks will make their decisions..whatever outcome that’s on you.

Im not frustrated, I literally dont care what other people do and do what I can for myself. But thats a bad take anyways, we dont see pro vaxers doing the weird **** and protests anti vaxers do. Them extreme anti vaxers are legit nuts.

I do think my friends and people I know who dont choose to get vaxed are dumb as hell. But whatever, on them. I aint tryna preach.

My biggest gripe is the loud and proud ignorance until they are infected and begging for monoclonals, antivirals, ivermectin while taking up precious ER resources, potentially infecting the staff and all the while their family is treating Dr's and nurses with the utmost disrespect and denying the virus exists. This time last year it was a personal decision, but we're way past that.

We need more of that doctor who said he woudnt treat anyone who wasnt vaxed. :lol: Straight g’in and saying eff the code. Id do the same too ****.

I do think my friends and people I know who dont choose to get vaxed are dumb as hell.
I would say they are misinformed by choice. There is a wealth of quality data to support COVID-19 vaccination for nearly every human being on earth and you almost have to be actively ignoring it to say you're still not convinced that the benefits outweigh the risks. People wanna act like Dr Fauci is standing there next to Pfizer and Moderna CEO's with a giant needle saying "trust me, just take it" when that's clearly not the case. Now I could see being skeptical of the Russian or CCP vaccines that they put out without complete trials and data.

Back
Top Bottom