Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

smh.gif

"**** Joe Brandon and the wuhan flu"

moments later...

"Heaven gained another dear sweet sweet angel"

https://www.wsj.com/articles/free-n...white-house-says-11642586403?mod=hp_lead_pos7

Free N95 Masks to Be Made Available at Pharmacies, White House Says​

Distribution of 400 million masks comes as the Biden administration is also offering free rapid tests to combat the spread of Covid-19​

2 years later the people are getting 4 masks and a couple test kits......2 YEARS LATER.

How bad was the national emergency supply that it took two whole years to open it up?

No please...come back.

Expand upon that thought.
OK, OK, Im back

Lemme get this straight... yall slander Dr Sebi for promoting a healthy vegan diet but trust what them tell you when it comes to health?

Quick question, since this global health crisis has anyone made changes to their diet? Exercise more?

Quick question, since this global health crisis has anyone made changes to their diet? Exercise more?
I've tried to maintain my level of exercise. Diet has improved mostly because I almost never eat out anymore since covid hit. It's easier to eat healthy when you cook for yourself, although it's getting harder to find the time.

The payoff to good health is relatively minor w.r.t. covid. The big payoff is minimizing the risk of diabetes, heart disease, etc., for which good diet and exercise are much bigger risk factors.

Also, if you're serious about your long-term health, get rid of your car.

I'm not gonna jump to conclusions because I don't have any more tests but I'm gonna jump to conclusions...

my wife gave me covid, or I gave it to her? I'm all stuffy and got a dry cough and my throat hurts, my eyes feel tired but mentally I'm not. idk feels like allergies mixed with a super weak case of strep.

I'm not gonna jump to conclusions because I don't have any more tests but I'm gonna jump to conclusions...

my wife gave me covid, or I gave it to her? I'm all stuffy and got a dry cough and my throat hurts, my eyes feel tired but mentally I'm not. idk feels like allergies mixed with a super weak case of strep.
Sorry to hear about your symptoms. Hope they don't get any worst

But I need to ask the most important question now.....has Jeff been infected?

Sorry to hear about your symptoms. Hope they don't get any worst

But I need to ask the most important question now.....has Jeff been infected?

I don't even know if I have it but I feel like it's safe to assume so, I'm not about to go parading all over looking for tests when in reality it doesn't matter if I'm positive or negative.

Jeff is good, he's been on one though. he jumped on the couch and took like 18 poops on it so he's relegated to the floor now. Dude has been super rude, typical teenager I guess.

I don't even know if I have it but I feel like it's safe to assume so, I'm not about to go parading all over looking for tests when in reality it doesn't matter if I'm positive or negative.

Jeff is good, he's been on one though. he jumped on the couch and took like 18 poops on it so he's relegated to the floor now. Dude has been super rude, typical teenager I guess.
my-man-my-man-denzel.gif

Back
Top Bottom