Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
roowzdq6bhd81.jpg

FWIW, Sotrovimab is the only highly effective monoclonal against Omicron. Both that and Paxlovid are in short supply. Do you know someone at high risk who needs them or just wondering?
I was just wondering because I read an Op-Ed last week where the writer's elderly father caught Covid and he did everything possible through his doctors to get him the pill or monoclonal antibody treatment and couldn't get it. He went on some Monoclonal antibody treatment locator site and found one hours away from where he lives but made the drive out there and got his father the treatment.
Sounds like its up to us to find these solutions so I was wondering if anyone on here has had luck getting either of these.

I was just wondering because I read an Op-Ed last week where the writer's elderly father caught Covid and he did everything possible through his doctors to get him the pill or monoclonal antibody treatment and couldn't get it. He went on some Monoclonal antibody treatment locator site and found one hours away from where he lives but made the drive out there and got his father the treatment.
Sounds like its up to us to find these solutions so I was wondering if anyone on here has had luck getting either of these.

I would sincerely hope that both are only being given to patients who are at highest risk of complications, but in reality they're probably going to those who have connections. Hopefully in the not too distant future both will be more widely available. I'm just not sure how the logistics will work for getting either one without lab confirmed test since they're most effective when used right away and by the time PCR test results come back it's often too late.

While it's true that vaccinated (and boosted) individuals can test positive (especially during this Omicron wave) let's not lose sight of the fact that it's nowhere near the rate of those who choose to remain unvaccinated.

Oh and BTW, masks still work

FWIW, this research was conducted prior to Omicron. I used to trust Dr Campbell until more recently when he has started promoting more controversial ideas like benefits of ivermectin and natural immunity. For example, he had a recent video where he was insinuating that now is a good time to get infected with Omicron as a natural booster. WTF?!

Last edited:
FWIW, this research was conducted prior to Omicron. I used to trust Dr Campbell until more recently when he has started promoting more controversial ideas like benefits of ivermectin and natural immunity. For example, he had a recent video where he was insinuating that now is a good time to get infected with Omicron as a natural booster. WTF?!

Lesson learned b

Any1 in here (from the USA, obviously) checked their local big chain pharmacies to see if they started giving out those free N95 masks from the US Govt stockpile in your area, yet?

Back
Top Bottom