HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Now that all the other sales have started, anyone have an idea of when the MrPorter sale will begin?

Had my eye on some **** ovens boat sneakers earlier at 30% off and they put em back to full price :lol:

Lol ssense

2018-05_GQ_RickOwensBurger_3x2.jpg

Dreamed up in collaboration with the head chef of Barneys’ signature restaurant, the burger coincides with the Rick Owens “Subhuman Inhuman Superhuman” retrospective currently on show at Barneys uptown. Though designer food almost always falls into the realm of gimmicks, Owens has designed a completely uncompromising aesthetic universe: You can furnish an entire home with his angular (and often fur-covered) couches, chairs, and flatware. Why not throw a burger in there? (Rick’s is, according to Barneys, the first of an ongoing designer burger series.) To further understand the designer's dark, burger-loving soul, we went to Freds Downtown for lunch to eat the thing. And now, we have all your questions regarding the most unexpected collab of the season.

Okay, where can I get this burger?
The OwensBurger is only available in New York City, at Freds Downtown, which is actually in Chelsea, but we won’t split hairs!

So I could go eat it for dinner tonight after trying on this nipple-baring tank top?
Yes, but it’s only on the menu until June 15. Then, like size mediums at the Barneys summer sale, it will be gone.

Does it cost as much as a pair of Rick Owens Geobaskets?
This burger is probably the least expensive Rick Owens–branded item you can buy, though you won’t be able to sell it on Grailed. It’s $28, just three bucks higher than the standard Freds Downtown Cheeseburger Deluxe.

Since it’s basically summer now...I ended up picking up two pairs of Tom Ford sunglasses today. Got each pair for $99.99. I think the round pair is particularly cool looking...

A9269C17-9F83-4BF9-B8C3-ECA462181E27.jpeg D87C4580-0BD1-4838-9800-F5220AE53EDB.jpeg

2018-05_GQ_RickOwensBurger_3x2.jpg

Dreamed up in collaboration with the head chef of Barneys’ signature restaurant, the burger coincides with the Rick Owens “Subhuman Inhuman Superhuman” retrospective currently on show at Barneys uptown. Though designer food almost always falls into the realm of gimmicks, Owens has designed a completely uncompromising aesthetic universe: You can furnish an entire home with his angular (and often fur-covered) couches, chairs, and flatware. Why not throw a burger in there? (Rick’s is, according to Barneys, the first of an ongoing designer burger series.) To further understand the designer's dark, burger-loving soul, we went to Freds Downtown for lunch to eat the thing. And now, we have all your questions regarding the most unexpected collab of the season.

Okay, where can I get this burger?
The OwensBurger is only available in New York City, at Freds Downtown, which is actually in Chelsea, but we won’t split hairs!

So I could go eat it for dinner tonight after trying on this nipple-baring tank top?
Yes, but it’s only on the menu until June 15. Then, like size mediums at the Barneys summer sale, it will be gone.

Does it cost as much as a pair of Rick Owens Geobaskets?
This burger is probably the least expensive Rick Owens–branded item you can buy, though you won’t be able to sell it on Grailed. It’s $28, just three bucks higher than the standard Freds Downtown Cheeseburger Deluxe.

I'm a foodie so I'm going to have to try this.

Waiting for further discounts on Ssense.....I'm assuming on Monday another dip on items that only have been discounted by 10-20%

Back
Top Bottom