HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

just got this email (damn you internet monitoring) but am i missing something?

i just see the same crappy items on sale that appears even when i don't log in

Man I asked myself the same thing (that's why I said earlier it wasn't the "real" sale). I'm definitely not seeing anything like the Gucci & SLP jackets like posted above.

Barneys sale is up, good selection and they are offering free next day shipping

6% cashback on ebates too

Speaking of Barneys.. Man, em quasi-FOG filing pieces boots are TOUGH!
I'm trying hard not to pull the trigger on em...
505432263_2_ShoeFrontQtr.jpeg

Props to those that said the Ssense sale would start today, got a Thom browne Cardigan I’ve been looking at for awhile and a couple other things.

Ive been living in very hot and humid temperatures my whole life. This December though im visiting Iceland and im gonna need to buy a jacket to keep me warm. Aside from Moncler any other cheaper alternatives i already have one puffer from moncler looking to try something else.

Slp harness black suede or black leather more versatile? I want to pull the trigger on the suede but I don’t want to end up not wearing them.

do you already have a pair of black leather boots?

if yes, go with suede
Don’t have any black leather actually. I’ve been looking for some black leather harness for a while but haven’t found any for a good price.

Gucci have their staple items on never-go-on-sale tag these days because of popularity, tees and hoodies still selling out in stores at retail

i was surprised almost all of the Balenciaga racers are on sale, someone here were waiting for those

Gucci have their staple items on never-go-on-sale tag these days because of popularity, tees and hoodies still selling out in stores at retail

i was surprised almost all of the Balenciaga racers are on sale, someone here were waiting for those
Facts

Still browsing tryna see what I want

Yeap, I hit up picasso swerve picasso swerve to see what he can do. Pulling the trigger soon.

Back
Top Bottom