HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I see that a number of you have the Balenciaga Triple S sneakers. How is he sizing on them? Mrporter.com has a major restock of almost all the colorways and Im considering getting a pair.

That Barney's sale is crazy.
Shame Arenas are oos, as I honestly would've grabbed every style.
Every one of them!

I see that a number of you have the Balenciaga Triple S sneakers. How is he sizing on them? Mrporter.com has a major restock of almost all the colorways and Im considering getting a pair.

TTS will be a tad roomy but going a size down IMO will be snug on your toes.

Selling my whites and Breds btw in a 43 for anyone in the Tri-State.

Is anybody else copping from this Dapper Dan x Gucci collab? I’ve been waiting to get some stuff since about 03-04. I had to cop this sweatshirt for cultural purposes.
B57C2E7E-2056-4902-8488-04582300AC56.png
A8FF9810-3980-4003-8052-406EFFB0D986.jpeg

i kind of like the hoodie and tee but its dumb that it says dapper dan
upload_2018-7-17_8-16-15.png
upload_2018-7-17_8-17-12.png
Dude...the whole point of the collection is to highlight the legendary Dapper Dan!!! Lmao!

Nah, but I have feel you though, on some pieces I feel less is more.

just put Gucci x Dapper Dan on the tag :lol:

which they do but just leave it there

and speaking of tags, those are meant to be removed right? the way it's only lightly stitched on top tells me it was meant to be removed like the tags on the sleeve/cuff of suits

but i doubt anyone's removing it

everything is oversized so you might be able to get away with an XL, maybe even a large

I echo the past 2 comments. I usually wear a XL. The sweatshirt that I got is a Medium. The model in this pic is 6’1” wearing a Small, I’m 6’3”. I was tempted to get that size but i figured I’d play it safe and get a size up.
977BF49B-DA93-46C2-AF0D-B4703EE88353.png

B-ball.

I like thicc basketball shoes

bout to sell some stuff to justify

Back
Top Bottom