HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

94A82FF2-63F9-48F3-93D3-96A42D4A4C66.jpeg

Another fit with the Yankees Gucci . Forgot I had the hat until I started packing .

17B3881B-DAD3-4B4D-84D7-0211AFF04DA6.jpeg
Hitting up la this weekend before I go to Aruba . Hopefully the Beverly Hills gucci store got those in.

Could have purchased in Europe where things are cheaper. I usually buy all my LV & Gucci stuff when I travel there & save hundreds.
Oh ok, the retail is cheaper out there, makes sense.
Doesn’t make sense to go out there just to save bread unless you shopping hard body though

I'm not the biggest traveler either but Paris is unreal Shades. That's where LV come from so the prices are way cheaper. In 2012 I got a Louis duffle for 8-9 that was going for 12-13 in the states.

I thought it wasn't that much cheaper...I didn't really notice a huge difference in price when I went to Paris.

Now the Outlet is something different. Gucci outlet was slanging duffle bags for $300-$400...

Yeah things might have changed since 2012 but point is LV is cheaper than it is here, thus explaining the price of the item shades posted back.

Once you consider the tax that most of us pay in the states & the VAT you'll get back on top of the pieces being cheaper, the savings add up.

Seeing parts of the world is rarely a waste of money. But if traveling isn't your thing I can somewhat understand.

Someone posted in another thread:

Life Experiences > Material Things

Don't get me wrong, I love to be fly and stuff...But, if you can afford both, travel. Wished I grew out of that hood mentality earlier on in life.

It's fascinating to experience other part of the world and it's culture.

Going to an 8 day trip to Italy come Thanksgiving by MYSELF.

Last edited:
Someone posted in another thread:

Life Experiences > Material Things

Don't get me wrong, I love to be fly and stuff...But, if you can afford both, travel. Wished I grew out of that hood mentality earlier on in life.

It's fascinating to experience other part of the world and it's culture.

Going to an 8 day trip to Italy come Thanksgiving by MYSELF.

Definitely. Wife & I did Italy last year for 10 days. It's a great place. What areas are you going to?

Burberry Burns Clothes To Stop Discounts On Them

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...-stop-discounts-on-them/ar-AAAiH0P?ocid=ientp

I'm confused. Don't they have Burberry Outlets throughout the country. I know they have one here in Atlanta.

Reading the article this is common practice of a lot of high end retailers (didn't know that). The SMH piece of the article was
"Designer brands often destroy unwanted stock to stop it being sold at discounted prices and maintain the exclusivity of their products so they are not sold to the “wrong people”.

Back
Top Bottom