HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Stone Island
00199 Ice Jacket Bonded Leather

Made from DYNEEMA bonded leather, this is the first heat-sensitive leather garment by Stone Island
Leather coated with a thermosensitive agent that contains pigment molecules which transform based upon temperature within the resin coating
In the cold, the fabric will change color from beige to black
This product was created through the collaboration of Ecco Leather and The Dyneema Project with Stone Island

NOTRE-CHICAGO-STONE-ISLAND-00199-ICE-JACKET-BONDED-LEATHER-WHITE-3334_2048x2048.jpg

NOTRE-CHICAGO-STONE-ISLAND-00199-ICE-JACKET-BONDED-LEATHER-WHITE-3348_2048x2048.jpg

I have two faure le page cardholders and both fell apart in less than a year. Still usable, but crazy fraying on all 4 corners, plus my cards somehow kept getting glue on them.

I've actually pulled off pieces of leather that were hanging from them.

LV/Goyard never had this issue.

I have two faure le page cardholders and both fell apart in less than a year. Still usable, but crazy fraying on all 4 corners, plus my cards somehow kept getting glue on them.

I've actually pulled off pieces of leather that were hanging from them.

LV/Goyard never had this issue.

Goyard print eventually rubs away after 3-4 years as well. Atleast on the cardholders they do.

Goyard print eventually rubs away after 3-4 years as well. Atleast on the cardholders they do.
this hasn't happened to mine and Im going on 3 years. What has happened is the edges of the cardholder started to tear. Had to send it in to be repaired only to have it damaged again. I would recommend staying away from Goyard unless you (original poster) plan on alternating between other wallets/cardholders.

Question - does Christian Dior boutiques have sales on men's sneakers? The typical sale cycle, guessing fall/holiday season like other designer brands/boutiques?

The Dior boutique here only carriers women items and said I need to call NYC but wondering if should wait for sale. Not sure how things sale for Dior or if they even have sales. Thanks for any info.

Dior doesn't go on sale AFAIK.

Prada capsule for Matches is pretty sick. Colours are a bit too summery for me though. Ended up picking up this pullover for the rainy fall. Should come in a few days.

182962M180004_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom