HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

ahh i see

yah ssense just gets the craziest number of stocks

their warehouse probably looking like eastbays
Yup they got certain things that are only there, if not the product itself a certain abnormal size you won’t see nowhere else
If I choose to buy a moncler and can’t find the size elsewhere I’ll just cop and deal with it

farfetch doesn't have it either?

that's one other store that is sourced through a bunch of other stores so their inventory/selections huge

SSense has so much purchasing power, they can dictate to brands whether or not they want to be the exclusive retailer for the collection. I know they've done this with Acne countless times.

SSense has so much purchasing power, they can dictate to brands whether or not they want to be the exclusive retailer for the collection. I know they've done this with Acne countless times.
Yea, with the moncler genius stuff they got the bigger sizes. I know most stores ain’t order past 4 or 5

How chunky are they in person? I've been looking at pics online, but everyone wearing them has extra narrow leg openings on their pants (or some weird cropped extra wide pants), so I can't get a good feel for how bulky they actually are. If they're anything like the dad shoes people have been wearing lately, I'll have to pass

My pic, they arent super bulky at all.

E3D187C2-2BE2-4E39-8A23-56590A07F951.jpeg

20180908_111931.jpg
I was on SSENSE and the price of Yves Salomon jackets seemed to have doubled. Jackets that were around 1700 have jumped to over 3000. They were the only N.American stockist I knew of. Y-3's came in. A little tight than would like.

wuuuuuuuu thats awesome. would autocop if wouldve known

^ Reminds me of when I used to do my weekly video conference calls with my team from my home office while wearing a dress shirt and gym shorts.

VNRs are ok but I prefer their Pulse sneaker.

On the topic of LV, I tried on these creepers the other day and fell in love. Will def be my next pickup.

louis-vuitton-black-ice-derby-shoes--BF9A1PGZ02_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

Back
Top Bottom