HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

78FD9F61-9EB9-4F6F-8255-3787DEDBB502.jpeg

Picked out my Christmas gift with my wife

Gotta wait lol

notre with 35% off code: BLACKFRIDAY

y3 kaiwas drops to $192

ozweego drops to $169

want that wht/blk pair, how do ozweegos fit?

oh well, got .5 up since from searching this thread yall say tts and i have wide feet, seems the safest way since the shoe cant be returned iirc

Last edited:

y3 kaiwas drops to $192

ozweego drops to $169

oh well, got .5 up since from searching this thread yall say tts and i have wide feet, seems the safest way since the shoe cant be returned iirc

Damn I just order the black white ozweego with a 15% off code yesterday came to 220

as mentioned, ssense sales is usually best towards the end when some leftovers becomes dirt cheap

just add what you like in cart and keep checking for price drops

y3 kaiwas drops to $192

ozweego drops to $169

Good looks. Grabbed the off white looking pair. Went up half a size as well cause y-3 kicks always have sizing issues going on.

it is cheaper because sometimes retail price at the origin of the country (where the item is made from, LV in France, Gucci in Italy, etc...) might be cheaper and then you usually can get VAT refund that is processed at the airport (20% off minus fees)

there are LVs made in the US now but they are probably still going by usd msrp

you can also check out stores like Zap that sells Gucci at well below retail, i don't want to ruin a good thing but I am not sure they are suppose to sell outside their country at that price

this chick breaks down the numbers for LV

Select sizes of em Red Vulc Off-Whites.
$230 though.
https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/pr...filiate&utm_content=0&utm_term=&utm_campaign=

Sorry if this hs been asked already, how is the sizing on the Prada Cloudbust lows? Now that hey are finally on sale Im thinking about pulling the trigger.

where are they on sale? breds anywhere at a discount?

i'm usually a us9/42 and my cloudburst knits are size 7.5 (i think that's uk but that's the size on the label) and could probably go down another half if i didn't have a wide feet and high instep

prads sizing is weird so you definitely got to try them on if you can

I surmised they are.
I just compared mine and they measure relatively identically to Nikes.

thanks for the tip, got my usual, ssense got free returns at least

Sorry if this hs been asked already, how is the sizing on the Prada Cloudbust lows? Now that hey are finally on sale Im thinking about pulling the trigger.

Two sizes down is general consensus. Adjust if you have narrow/wide feet.

so i get a goyard card holder for xmas and wifey picks out a YSL bag from SSENSE

I'm adding something else to my gift

:lol:
i kinda wish me and my lady were straight up like this

do yall have a limit?
whatever the other ends up doing, the other can match

i thought the card holder was a good area

then we browsed the SSENSE sale and the YSL bag shes wanted was on sale

so i was like, im adding something

i think im gonna get the needles jacket that matches the track pants i got

Back
Top Bottom