HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

louis-vuitton-basketball-sneakers-02-800x1200.jpg

these are really growing on me

gonna need them when they come out

Just got my ozweego from notre and Yeezy From eastbay .. My first pair of ozweego i love them I woulda bought the navy color at 190 cant beat that

Attachments

• EE9A3F17-30FF-48A5-AAA1-AFE2ED92BF28.jpeg
    EE9A3F17-30FF-48A5-AAA1-AFE2ED92BF28.jpeg
    361.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
i had no doubt it would get to you faster since i'm in california but i don't even have a tracking yet which means they haven't even processed or created the label yet as i usually get that email immediately

im just jelly :lol: my orders from notre always takes about a week and a half to get to me and its gon' get stuck in between holidays too

how do they fit?

i had no doubt it would get to you faster since i'm in california but i don't even have a tracking yet which means they haven't even processed or created the label yet as i usually get that email immediately

im just jelly :lol: my orders from notre always takes about a week and a half to get to me and its gon' get stuck in between holidays too

how do they fit?
I think they just got swamped with orders cause I saw the don c timberlands and ordered those at like 3 o’clock yesterday still no shipping confirmation.

And these bad boys fit tight lol I def coulda got a 12.5 13. I couldn’t even get my foot in I had to loosen the laces ,take a deep breath. Eh but once I got em on the feel fine prolly break in but they feel so good on feet . I wanna buy the other colors I’m so tempted.

Anyone know what sizing on Dior sneakers is like? Normally, I wear 8.5-9 in Nike’s but in LV and Gucci I’m a 6-6.5.

Hey guys, can anyone say if this is real or nog?

Attachments

• 333E45CF-5833-4BF0-9938-2317E3BBCDE4.jpeg
    333E45CF-5833-4BF0-9938-2317E3BBCDE4.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 80CB5F46-0ADD-4D72-AD18-D6B8166CC5B3.jpeg
    80CB5F46-0ADD-4D72-AD18-D6B8166CC5B3.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 6
i don't own or have seen them in person but i have been interested in them for a while

i think its the only one that offers cropped sweats with side stripe and cropped usually means almost perfect no break to me so the brand has always piqued my interest, it's just a lot of money to try it out

hoping i can catch a pair for deep discount, at least 70%

i don't own or have seen them in person but i have been interested in them for a while

i think its the only one that offers cropped sweats with side stripe and cropped usually means almost perfect no break to me so the brand has always piqued my interest, it's just a lot of money to try it out

hoping i can catch a pair for deep discount, at least 70%
Yeah ssense got their collab pair for like 450

i like the mrporter exclusive with a white stripe on the side

i'm in it for ~$200
Haha let me know if you see some for a good price. I was considering that ssense pair I didn’t check out mr porter yet

Damn sold out on mr porter already

Last edited:
if I see it on a deeper discount i'll post it but its most likely going to be ssense so keep an eye out for their markdowns

Back
Top Bottom