HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Yeah I was going to buy but I was looking at other sales and ended up missing it, every where else got em for $500+ and I’m not really trying to spend that
id say if u see them at 400 and below dew it papo

word im a true 41/8 and the 40 in the bball kicks legit fit perfect

i mean economically grab the unions bc theyll eventually sky rocket. but honestly get the FoG

Second this. If you want something you're going to wear a lot, get the FoGs. If you're only going to wear them a couple times, get the Unions, wear them once or twice, and then make some money when you sell them in a few years.

The union jordan 1s? If so let's not kid ourselves those are way better than some fog bred colored sneakers.

Unions are the sneaker of the year.

Quick glimpse, while catching aquabro.
My goodness the neckbreaking!!!!
20181228_234830.jpg

Attachments

• 20181228_234900.jpg
    20181228_234900.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 22
Only one im missing, waiting for Mr. Porter to markdown further checked my size just now and it's sold out smh, the hunt continues lol.

Nice pants btw, was thinking something with zippers too.
Some of the safest routes to go with sneakers.
And it occured to me eBay could get you some FoG pairs at a discount. Just watch out for fakes.

Some of the safest routes to go with sneakers.
And it occured to me eBay could get you some FoG pairs at a discount. Just watch out for fakes.

I thought about this, but the one seller I saw with my size didn't have pictures of the actual shoes they were sending you. They were a power seller with 99%+ feedback though, so could be legit.

I thought about this, but the one seller I saw with my size didn't have pictures of the actual shoes they were sending you. They were a power seller with 99%+ feedback though, so could be legit.
I'd pull the trigger. PayPal got your back if it goes south.

Back
Top Bottom