HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

$140k since April... Damn. Good work, man.
I don’t recall seeing you pick up any Gucci denim. What’s your go to denim?

I’ve been wearing Hedi SLP, Acne, and John Elliot but looking to try new brands.

Also, is that note from Gucci Chicago?
You in Chicago?

Yeah no denim for me I got close to 200 pair of double rl denim to get too first and I’m on the big side so anything in a 38 or 40 is tough to come by

I got a spot in Chicago , atl, Hawaii and midland so I hit up those store in those cities and either go to Dallas or online in Midland .

Yep
135E337A-1043-4FA2-AEB9-0B0395A93898.jpeg
E202D9F3-69AA-4DEC-B59F-F54C18463D6D.jpeg
85B3C72B-408D-4701-9205-99BA9A3148F3.jpeg
42356430-EAEE-4D29-A651-7B38A47054D5.jpeg

Some other stuff in storage and in my other homes and whips

Yep , but it the least they could do after spending 140 since April in there . They pulled up my profile in atl to exchange something and I was like damn . Def slowing down next year lol

Nice

Yeah no denim for me I got close to 200 pair of double rl denim to get too first and I’m on the big side so anything in a 38 or 40 is tough to come by

I got a spot in Chicago , atl, Hawaii and midland so I hit up those store in those cities and either go to Dallas or online in Midland .
A high end 38 is like a regular 34 anyways :lol:
Been there

now the name makes sense :lol:

but it needs an update/upgrade

My God 140 k on gucci.

Is your watch game brazy too?

Naw I don’t do watches . Just never been fond of it .
But I did cop some braclets last week in atl .

A2A6A7C9-781B-4B21-91F9-15401D1BD2B4.jpeg
5CFC68BF-64FF-4021-9013-E58868B087D6.jpeg

Getting some stuff added to this Cuban
3BF3B14C-7951-4F7B-BB6E-9817EF5A43BA.jpeg
E2643512-8A56-49E8-AF76-33B1829D8AC4.jpeg

Plan on getting something the double the size in a few months .

If I do get a watch it would be something like this
F85C7DC6-156D-477A-B128-B3202ABCF228.jpeg

Something a lil different and not one of those iced out Rollie’s or ap’s I see all the time

Raf out as CKs creative director

apparently it didn't perform well enough for the company

i think he did well but CK was a brand that was going to be difficult to build up into a high-end brand when you can see CK as a regular brand at Macys that goes for super cheap then trying to sell $700 sneakers and $1k+ sweaters was going to be a rough uphill battle especially when you stil have ck and ck jeans hitting up sales rack at ross, marshalls, tj maxx, etc... consistently

the ck205w39nyc label are hitting deep discounts and still not flying off the shelves and some of those snapback sneakers weren't too bad in the right colorblocking but i still couldn't quite pull the trigger at $250

Rafs stuff were really nice and kind of held back by Calvin Klein’s history. Also ck205nyc thing was such a weird name. Now jm thinking about pulling the trigger on the black steel toe chelseas.

Raf out as CKs creative director

apparently it didn't perform well enough for the company

i think he did well but CK was a brand that was going to be difficult to build up into a high-end brand when you can see CK as a regular brand at Macys that goes for super cheap then trying to sell $700 sneakers and $1k+ sweaters was going to be a rough uphill battle especially when you stil have ck and ck jeans hitting up sales rack at ross, marshalls, tj maxx, etc... consistently

the ck205w39nyc label are hitting deep discounts and still not flying off the shelves and some of those snapback sneakers weren't too bad in the right colorblocking but i still couldn't quite pull the trigger at $250
If you see road runner sweaters for the low tag me I need those, haven’t seen em less then $7-800 range

Rafs stuff were really nice and kind of held back by Calvin Klein’s history. Also ck205nyc thing was such a weird name. Now jm thinking about pulling the trigger on the black steel toe chelseas.

the name is based on their office location in NYC

when does ssense do their final markdown? im eyeing one more piece lol.

Well it's already at 70% so it's prolly not gonna get much cheaper and if so only like 20-40 bucks will be knocked off.

I pulled the trigger on some Valentino pants yesterday for 69% didn't think I'd beat that and they only had 1 left.

Not sure, I stopped by lv yesterday and they showed me the Virgil stuff for preorder. Shirts only go up to xl and I normally rock 3-4L, don’t know if they will fit me :smh:

Back
Top Bottom