HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Joined Jul 16, 2017
IMG_7529.jpg
IMG_7526.jpg
IMG_7528.jpg

Posted in the last thread, probably my next 3 pickups, im eh on the floral pair.

IMG_7561.JPG

White SSS casual fit. Loving these more than my black pair.

Better than the terrible shirt snd shades you posted. Were those recent pickups?

Not bad on the Diors but nothing compares to the Speed Runners.
Nah they are horrible but I see you're on that fugly shoe wave so our opinions aren't gonna coincide.
I liked Gucci more when it was played out and the Gucci pattern had that nice shade of beige/brown, before they made it look cheap. Them Gucci bowling shoes were dope

Joined Apr 5, 2008
yah I'll give it maybe another day and if no one else has any objections then I'll just ask meth to close them
Or could just let those threads sleep / not bump on pg 1

Lot of years & dope stuff was posted in those 2 threads don't lock it :ohwell:

@morningstar7777 jackets still :sick: :sick: :wow: :pimp:

Joined May 26, 2003
IMG_7529.jpg
IMG_7526.jpg
IMG_7528.jpg

Posted in the last thread, probably my next 3 pickups, im eh on the floral pair.

IMG_7561.JPG

White SSS casual fit. Loving these more than my black pair.

Better than the terrible shirt snd shades you posted. Were those recent pickups?

Not bad on the Diors but nothing compares to the Speed Runners.
Are Triple S as good as gone or do you know if there is an expected restock?

Joined Jul 18, 2012
Are Triple S as good as gone or do you know if there is an expected restock?
You wont see them on a shelf put it that way. Best bet to get a pair is either online or hope you have a good relationship from a sales associate at Balenciaga, Barneys, Saks, etc.

Once the hype dies down it should be "easier" to cop. Speed Runners still sell out quick but you'll occasionally find a pair sitting on the shelves in scattered sizes.

JPS

formerly instagram
Joined May 4, 2015
the triple S will be more available come Q1 18.

hype only up bc u can resell to sinagpore and other asian countries for a couple of stacks

Joined Jul 18, 2012
More colors too, theres some dope new colors coming out that I cant share pictures of. Also new Speed Runners.

Price went up to $850 from $795 on the SSS and Speed Runners are $695 from $545. I dont know if the high tops will increase from th $650 price it has now but I dont see the high top which has always been more expensive than the midcut not increase either.

Joined May 26, 2003
You wont see them on a shelf put it that way. Best bet to get a pair is either online or hope you have a good relationship from a sales associate at Balenciaga, Barneys, Saks, etc.

Once the hype dies down it should be "easier" to cop. Speed Runners still sell out quick but you'll occasionally find a pair sitting on the shelves in scattered sizes.
Yeah I copped my two pairs of Speed Trainers by just watching the usual retailers. I originally had a pair of Triple S on pre order before they jacked up the prices but canceled the order, after seeing the on feet pics I`m kicking myself.

Joined Jan 5, 2008
Those do look a lot cleaner without the logo plastered

Neiman Marcus has a 40% sale going on, may be worth browsing through.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now