HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I Never seen a uhual truck following a hearse .
Big facts.

Elitist comment of the year..

If i can get something on disco, I'm all for it.. if I can stack ebates on top, even better!

basically if its sold online (ex chanel, LV et al.) theres a good chance you could squeak out even a small disco :smokin..
You sound like you're in your feels. He clearly said he didn't get any discounts on clothing. He didn't say he wouldn't take any. Mans in here *****ing about how another man spends their money and talking from an ivory tower, yet they are in the very same thread about HIGH END CLOTHING.

ED5CAB5B-B2CF-4C9A-8D74-669E7F8F8AB8.jpeg
Can anyone tell me wear I can find this shirt/sweater or the brand??

I didnt even know those brands went 3xl

A 3xl in designer is like 2xl or 1xl In everything else .
Big facts.

You sound like you're in your feels. He clearly said he didn't get any discounts on clothing. He didn't say he wouldn't take any. Mans in here *****ing about how another man spends their money and talking from an ivory tower, yet they are in the very same thread about HIGH END CLOTHING.

I’ve gotten used to it , people will tell you how to spend your money or how they would spend your money . I mean to keep it funky I made 2.8 last year I probably spent less than 10% on clothing and shoes. I don’t have any kids , not married and everything I have I own out right own . I also save way more than I spend and got some solid investments and buisnessss making me money ( trucking business , real estate , nail and hair salon in atl , some whole selling and flipping stuff on eBay , stock x and other sites ) . So whatever I cop I’m good for it and if I lose it all I’ll be cool with it too . Money comes and goes just gotta make the most of it while it’s coming in . But hopefully this will be the final time I got to address the pocket watchers in the thread . This the same reason I don’t post on the car thread anymore . I just got a 2018 bentyaga black edition I’m sure if I post that ima here “ you could of gotten something better , what a waste , your wilding , or I woulda copped this “ lol .

I’ve gotten used to it , people will tell you how to spend your money or how they would spend your money . I mean to keep it funky I made 2.8 last year I probably spent less than 10% on clothing and shoes. I don’t have any kids , not married and everything I have I own out right own . I also save way more than I spend and got some solid investments and buisnessss making me money ( trucking business , real estate , nail and hair salon in atl , some whole selling and flipping stuff on eBay , stock x and other sites ) . So whatever I cop I’m good for it and if I lose it all I’ll be cool with it too . Money comes and goes just gotta make the most of it while it’s coming in . But hopefully this will be the final time I got to address the pocket watchers in the thread . This the same reason I don’t post on the car thread anymore . I just got a 2018 bentyaga black edition I’m sure if I post that ima here “ you could of gotten something better , what a waste , your wilding , or I woulda copped this “ lol .
2.8, that’s a very nice number I need to be on your type of time :pimp:

They don't make a lot in those sizes that's why if you like something you prolly gotta cop if you want your size I'm a XXL and a 3XL is even harder to cop.

Also don't let a few salty comments deteriorate the thread, RRL is one of the better posters in here though I do wish he'd post some fit pics lol.

They don't make a lot in those sizes that's why if you like something you prolly gotta cop if you want your size I'm a XXL and a 3XL is even harder to cop.

Also don't let a few salty comments deteriorate the thread, RRL is one of the better posters in here though I do wish he'd post some fit pics lol.
Yup the chance of them making the sale is low and even if it does they fly as soon as that first discount hits. I got a few fit pics coming soon, 2019 gonna be a little different I’m on a different type of time :pimp: :smokin

I don’t but it’s annoying at times, plus those chirping ain’t putting money in or taking money out my pockets so I pay them as little as mind as possible but I do feel the urge to address them sometime lol.

EF08E969-F8BF-4AD4-8AB2-CF5A2137D116.jpeg

Back to buisness

There’s a pair of led light up balenciaga track shoes coming out . They might have officially jumped the shark lol .
Not the triple s but for some reason them ugly ****s started growing on me, that grey color is nice

2.8 Ms? Damn u just ****ted on us

u hiring or what :lol:

Back
Top Bottom