you saleperson finally got enough comission to get an iphone

:lol: pics actually doesn't look like its taken by a flip phone

that bag looks super nice in that pic

and keep doin what you doin rrl

you saleperson finally got enough comission to get an iphone

:lol: pics actually doesn't look like its taken by a flip phone

that bag looks super nice in that pic

and keep doin what you doin rrl

I actually took the pic I’m at north park , they had some new things in . Was able grab the galaxy roller so I’m souped might grab the backpack but down the road .

The LV Christopher is sick. It’s got an 8bit graphics type of vibe.

The grey Balenciaga Track sneakers are nice but light up sneakers for adults are where I draw the line.

A 3xl in designer is like 2xl or 1xl In everything else .

I’ve gotten used to it , people will tell you how to spend your money or how they would spend your money . I mean to keep it funky I made 2.8 last year I probably spent less than 10% on clothing and shoes. I don’t have any kids , not married and everything I have I own out right own . I also save way more than I spend and got some solid investments and buisnessss making me money ( trucking business , real estate , nail and hair salon in atl , some whole selling and flipping stuff on eBay , stock x and other sites ) . So whatever I cop I’m good for it and if I lose it all I’ll be cool with it too . Money comes and goes just gotta make the most of it while it’s coming in . But hopefully this will be the final time I got to address the pocket watchers in the thread . This the same reason I don’t post on the car thread anymore . I just got a 2018 bentyaga black edition I’m sure if I post that ima here “ you could of gotten something better , what a waste , your wilding , or I woulda copped this “ lol .

Respect. Not that you need to substantiate every post, but glad you did. Context is important.

Keep it up!

I bought a pair of Rhyton sneakers (black) this weekend. They are extremely comfortably. I went TTS, hate owning multiple c/w of the same silhouette but I’m definitely gonna get another c/w

still waiting for all black with gum sole, quick and lazy ps as i try to remove the logo, wouldnt mind it with a white midsole too but keep the gummy bottoms

rhyton blk ps.jpg

not super high end but rag and bone has become my new go to when it comes to basics
always been curious about their stuff, always at nordstrom rack

ive bought a few james perse basics but im looking for nice thick fitting tees with no logos made in either us or eu

I have several plain hoodies, t's, crew neck sweat shirts, etc. I wouldn't pay retail, but with a nice discount it's top notch fit and quality wise.

margiela just stitching up different shoes together
NMN60HD_az.jpg

and vince really trying to trick people into thinking they have that 3d printed midsole :lol:
NMN5WNN_01_a

NMN5WNN_01_c

Back
Top Bottom