HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Didnt like these at first but growing me on hard. Might just cop. Will be nice for Miami next month. :smokin

Amiri
7F469896-E126-42DB-A9E8-FACC97B2B8EE.jpeg
I saw the black and white versions of these online somewhere, I was kinda feeling em

If it’s a really boycott I’m down but if it’s just something we mad about a for 2 weeks and move on like damn near everything else my pockets will appreciate the break ( Starbucks , h&m , yeezy amongst other things) . I see tip going in about it but where was all this energy last week when the nfl hosted the Super Bowl in Atlanta .

If it’s a really boycott I’m down but if it’s just something we mad about a for 2 weeks and move on like damn near everything else my pockets will appreciate the break ( Starbucks , h&m , yeezy amongst other things) . I see tip going in about it but where was all this energy last week when the nfl hosted the Super Bowl in Atlanta .
Put all your Gucci up for donation, it’s the only solution

Put all your Gucci up for donation, it’s the only solution
Lol
I just copped these 3 Wednesday too
6EAD030B-F996-4F5D-850E-5D17FF6BDA22.png
651D30DE-3256-47A4-85B5-287E808B56F7.png
1AC88A59-C8DC-46EC-8DDD-97B848F1496D.png

I’ll wear some tech fleece for now . But ti can’t even protest right bruh said 3 months meaning he already gonna go back for some summer gear . That part time activism will get you caught up everytime .

That Gucci stuff you copped goes hard, that panther hoodie goes hard.

Yeah I like the hoodie more than the green panther jacket . I’ve been thinking on copping the dior’s They stilll have them in Saks but I want to try a pair on first

Yeah I like the hoodie more than the green panther jacket . I’ve been thinking on copping the dior’s They stilll have them in Saks but I want to try a pair on first
The hoodie does look better to me too. And buy those diors that would be my suggestion. Early runner up for luxury sneaker of the year in my book

I put all my money on Gucci surviving. What I find far more interesting is that Cardi b turned down performing at the superbowl in protest yet had no issues doing a Pepsi commercial. Not only does Pepsi sponsor the superbowl halftime show but they were also "canceled" when they came out with the "tone def" commercial a few years ago. That's quite hypocritical don't you think? IMO none of these protests hold their weight in water.

Last edited:
Neiman Marcus in garden state plaza got the diors. I copped there and they shipped to my crib cuz my size wasn’t in stock. Gonna return the pair I paid nyc tax on assuming I receive the nj pair

"Cancelled culture" :smh:

Everyone just wants be mad about something these days.

If people are serious it’s a lot of stuff that’s suppose to be cancelled and never revisited . Perfect example is the Houston’s resuturant in Atalanta . It made the news on how racist that place was and tip had people out there boycotting and picketing . Tell me why to this day black people still eat there . If we was bout it both those places would of been closed or bought out .

I seem so many post about how Gucci is trash and what not I even seen women online saying hopefully lv don’t slip up because I won’t be able to wear anything. Well surprise
5CEB4ADD-FFED-4558-AD04-B19A656F844C.png

Back
Top Bottom