HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

C9CFB7D7-9A73-4BD4-A861-55DAF13D0EA1.jpeg
713F5E55-4F69-4789-9C37-FD6CF96643C2.jpeg

Raf/Raf CK205 tee/Issey/CP

are they available for mens and/or in mens sizing?

i just hate going to maxfield

are they available for mens and/or in mens sizing?

i just hate going to maxfield
I still haven’t been there, is the store cool? I don’t like that section of Melrose that much but I’ve been meaning to goto the acne there

place is aiite, smaller than expected but i don't like the sales people, that street melrose isn't really too bad in terms of stores

but for window shopping, i still prefer rodeo because i'm washed and gets lazy these days :lol: , lv, chanel. gucci, prada, ysl, nm, saks, burberry, nike, etc...

about maybe 10 years ago or something, they were one of the legit stores that gets some exclusive artisinal sh*t so they felt they were all high and almighty but now whatever they carry are everywhere but their attitude hasn't changed much

if you a celeb then of course they're practically on their knees when you walk in the door but yah i'd rather give my business to h.lorenzo or traffic or parliament

H Lorenzo does look cool

I love the layout of opening ceremony though

And real real is close to it. Hitting Vegas in a couple weeks so hopefully hit outlets

I know spots like maxfields are different then a chain high end store but never let these retail workers try to demean you/ make you feel less than your worth. They ain't making that much and working while your shopping.

I actually used to go out of my way to be rude to them when I was younger lol.

Back
Top Bottom