HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Question to you guys in regards to Common Projects BBall low sizing.

I'm a size 12 in most of my footwear.

What size would you guys recommend for me?

Thanks all.

-Drew

Question to you guys in regards to Common Projects BBall low sizing.

I'm a size 12 in most of my footwear.

What size would you guys recommend for me?

Thanks all.

-Drew

Depends. If it's the "1842" style code of Bball lows, I would go 2 down. If it's a recent batch, I would go with your Achilles size. For reference, I'm a US9, a 41 in Achilles, and a 40 in 1842 Bball lows (with room to spare). Hope that helps.

with dad jeans today
F02C8D66-0EE2-4CD9-9A85-3B006EF1C50D.jpeg

Anyone knows when Sale season starts? Barneys has these exclusive FOG zip jeans that want. I know FOG zip jeans are not popular anymore but i have really skinny calves with average thighs and that 5 inch leg opening works great for me and I kind of like the zip at the bottom. Don't we have a regular who frequents this forum that gives hookups at Barneys?
505964446_3_BottomFullFrontQtr

Reactions: JPS
Anyone knows when Sale season starts? Barneys has these exclusive FOG zip jeans that want. I know FOG zip jeans are not popular anymore but i have really skinny calves with average thighs and that 5 inch leg opening works great for me and I kind of like the zip at the bottom. Don't we have a regular who frequents this forum that gives hookups at Barneys?
505964446_3_BottomFullFrontQtr
It’s always sale szn when u hit up picasso swerve picasso swerve

If anyone's looking for some raf calvin footwear barney's warhouse having a flash sale right now.
https://www.barneyswarehouse.com/category/men/shoes/calvin-klein-205w39nyc/N-1waxoc5Zhkihc

Snapback sneaks for $135. Honestly, if it weren't for the snapback, I would've copped lol

damn, my sizes were out but i would have bought both the black and white pairs of bluchers

its nice that they now accept returns on shoes though in exchange of a gift card but better than no-returns

Raf did wonders on the clothing, shoes were so so.

Theres a cK literally in the same building as Barneys, I walk by it everyday, several times, and theres almost NEVER anyone in there. I think I saw someone browsing today and I swear thats the first time ive seen someone in that store this YEAR. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom