HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

61105098_149829576072735_6479977855227522909_n.jpg

60529523_331442530862345_6179920059455993715_n.jpg

61646352_448589682570250_8138656044963150977_n.jpg

Didn’t stand a chance.

Anyone going to the MCA for the exhibit? My buddy gets free tickets so I might but honestly, I’m just not a fan of his designs/art.

Didn’t stand a chance.

Anyone going to the MCA for the exhibit? My buddy gets free tickets so I might but honestly, I’m just not a fan of his designs/art.

I'm going Tuesday after work. Figure it'll be interesting, even if there's a lot of his stuff I don't like (for example, all the orange stuff he's releasing along with the exhibit).

1.1 millionaires were a must cop for me not the orange ones which were meh I got black last month.

Esp being a young high schooler when the OG millionaires dropped & not being able to cop.

Man, I was at the Chicago LV pop up

The low top sneakers Virgil designers are so ducking dope but 1k...

They had a read suede pair a long with a few others. Wanted a couple but no way for that price

Man, I was at the Chicago LV pop up

The low top sneakers Virgil designers are so ducking dope but 1k...

They had a read suede pair a long with a few others. Wanted a couple but no way for that price
Was the red suede pair the same style as the orange joints??

I’m kinda new to this semi fancy part of niketalk
Can y’all recommend me some black pants?
I like the stone island type cargo joints and stuff like that
As a shorter dude I fit there sizing relatively well
Any tips is appreciated

France Seeks to Ban the Destruction of Unsold Luxury Clothing

France is seeking to ban the destruction of unsold clothing and non-food products by 2023 in an effort to cut down on luxury good waste and enforce greater sustainability practices under its anti-waste campaign. The move, which French Prime Minister Edouard Philippe called a “world first” in his announcement on Tuesday, would also extend over to household appliances, beauty and hygiene products.

According to Forbes, more than $730 million USD of unsold inventory is destroyed every year in France, with luxury houses being some of the biggest offenders of the practice. The ban is expected to be introduced in an anti-waste bill next month, which would call for manufacturers to relinquish any unused stock for re-use or recycling. There will reportedly be “concessions” for high-fashion brands in order to protect their intellectual property rights.

“We can find a viable economic model, make sure that anything unsold is given away… or… broken down for re-use. We can avoid the destruction of products that are perfectly good, this scandalous waste,” stated Philippe.

Recent shifts in the industry toward sustainability have caused labels to greatly alter their practices. Burberry, for example, announced in the fall that it would stop destroying its unsaleable items after it was uncovered that the company had burned $38 million USD worth of product in 2017.

Back
Top Bottom