HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I guess I'm just used to my jeans having a 6 and a quarter leg opening. :blush:

Any of you guys order from Farfetch.com before?

I was eyeing a pair of the 5 pocket cargos and I was wondering if 260 bucks is actually a good price for them.

-Drew
Thats more or less what i paid for mine. What cw are u getting?

C6CF46B5-9EDB-45E5-8303-92976063736D.jpeg

those are nice, wanted a pair but the achilles (or cp in general) runs super narrow and when i size up its freakishly long

CP’s are clean. How deep of a discount were they on?

Track2’s are hard. Might have to move on the red/blue pair

Anybody have sizing advice on palm angels track pants, not the sweats. Mr porter suggest sizing up. I’m usually a 34 or large in bottoms.

Hey how much does it typically cost to get topy/vibram on your leather boots for a pair?

Also which is better topy or vibram or does it not matter?

Ordered the Gucci Screeners half expecting to return them. Just came in and I'm actually feeling them, for sure most comfortable high end shoe I've owned and the distressing isn't to the point of looking too ridiculous.

6BggPsO.jpg

Hey how much does it typically cost to get topy/vibram on your leather boots for a pair?

Also which is better topy or vibram or does it not matter?

My cobbler charges me $20. Doesn't matter. It's just a piece of plastic on the bottom of your boot. However I do like the tread on the Vibram soles better.

Anybody else hit up the Hermès sample sale? Had some nice things but I’m definitely not in the business of spending $10k on a jacket.

everytime I enter Hermes and see a guy go brazy and spend like 10k on an ordinary looking jacket and other items it blows my mind

Back
Top Bottom