HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

637C3BF4-A204-43D9-90AA-4965FF960ADF.jpeg

These run crazy big

The 1 lows I have are an 8.5

And tried these on in an 8.5 and it was huge

Passed because of it but $280 at Bloomingdales

Everyone I know has this colour way am I the only one who thinks the black and chrome ones are the best?

One of my grails is a black and white SLP Teddy Jacket in a 54. I'm finally in the right spot to pull the trigger and buy one. Does anyone know where to get a brand new one on the low? Or lower than retail? I don't want to mess with a used one but checking to see if there are any spots that have them cheaper than the actual store. Thanks in advanced.

For real, the purple and red low tops from the FW19 are fire. I don't care what anyone says I've worn the **** out of my hightop 408s.

One of my grails is a black and white SLP Teddy Jacket in a 54. I'm finally in the right spot to pull the trigger and buy one. Does anyone know where to get a brand new one on the low? Or lower than retail? I don't want to mess with a used one but checking to see if there are any spots that have them cheaper than the actual store. Thanks in advanced.

The only way your gonna get that one on sale is during November when sale season starts up. Also black white color way is prolly the most popular one so finding it in your size & on sale will be tough.

Best bet is to get a fairly used one from the real real for $1000-$1500

Pocket placement seems low and the pocket seems a little diesel to me
I have a short midsection

and im short lol

the only thing i dont like about the shirts is the feel of the fabric but thats from the heavier cotton than they use on their regular tees

its starting to soften up now that ive washed them a few times

I have a short midsection

and im short lol

the only thing i dont like about the shirts is the feel of the fabric but thats from the heavier cotton than they use on their regular tees

its starting to soften up now that ive washed them a few times
being from NJ i welcome the heavier material lol.

i have a pic of me in the fitting room but im wearing PT shorts if yaw dont mind some thigh meat action

Back
Top Bottom