HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

They checking in back for a 40 light up grey
4849B143-67B0-40C0-898A-7A4CE54BE91E.jpeg

Are the batteries replaceable? In addition, what colorways are available for the light-up pairs?
not sure if they can be replaced, only the black and this colorway afaik

they come with a manual and a bag for the cable lol

light up needs to be seen in person, its a great look when charged up

not sure if they can be replaced, only the black and this colorway afaik

they come with a manual and a bag for the cable lol

light up needs to be seen in person, its a great look when charged up
I'm itching for one more major purchase for the summer. May even be able to do two. Combination of those and a pair of Dior b22 or b23's.

JPS JPS whats the shorts papi? I'm on the lookout for shorts. The JE practice shorts are a lil too rich for my blood for ball shorts.

yeah im donezo for the year, wifey went ham on her bday also(gucci and ysl bag lol)

taking a break for two hawaii trips next year

use that pacific market discount in Oahu

its barely the beginning of august... you'll cave in the next 5 months :lol:

i want to buy a light up or gitd or black b23s but i am also trying to decide on my one watch purchase of the year so i cant quite decide yet if i should pull the trigger because i dont know what ad is going to call for one of the watches i am on the list for or just dont play these games and just buy something that is less of a hassle to get

so for now i just try to get things thats on sale aka what people dont really want :lol: which i am not sure ive posted here yet...

Y3 adizero 8.jpg

slp red lows 2.jpg

You guys think I’ll ever be able to get a pair of black b23 lows on sale? I admire all the high end stuff from afar but I actually would like to own those

Back
Top Bottom