HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

to be fair the nordstrom in seattle is the best nordstrom in the country iirc

i think that's their main store and where their headquarters located

someone here used to be a buyer from that store and he would send me lookbooks of upcoming seasons

to be fair the nordstrom in seattle is the best nordstrom in the country iirc

i think that's their main store and where their headquarters located

someone here used to be a buyer from that store and he would send me lookbooks of upcoming seasons
Yeah there were a few cool dudes that worked in said stores that were in the various clothing threads. There was one cat from Nordstrom as well in the DBT thread who use to give the alley and then some claffy went out of their way to report him for giving NT discounts

Yeah there were a few cool dudes that worked in said stores that were in the various clothing threads. There was one cat from Nordstrom as well in the DBT thread who use to give the alley and then some claffy went out of their way to report him for giving NT discounts
yup. I think it was Hafiz that was blessing us

Just got word of the Barneys store closings.

BH will be the only store open in California, closing the Vegas store as well. Seattle done, Chi, Philly and BK done. 7 outlets also closing.
Man I liked the Vegas store my last trip there.

so RIP grove/americana and santamonica

damn

how bout them barensy wareshouse outlets?

outlets gone too
California

• Cabazon: 48650 Seminole Drive, Desert Hills Premium Outlets
  • Camarillo: 850 East Ventura Blvd., Camarillo Premium Outlets
  • Carlsbad: 5620 Paseo Del Norte, Carlsbad Premium Outlets
  • Glendale: 869 Americana Way, The Americana at Brand
  • Los Angeles: 189 The Grove Drive
  • Santa Monica: 395 Santa Monica Place

sucks, i figure nordstrom would go down before barneys but i guess those lower end brands are keeping nordys alive...

338396B5-ABA6-44DF-B309-28B7D32A158F.jpeg
91DB8BC5-9430-479B-9BA3-B52AE03F0211.jpeg

every nordstrom rack i got is PACKED

that is true

i never see the main store packed though unless there a good sales on womens shoes

i believe you go to topanga too but the NM there is a ghost town, i am not sure how that mens section is still open

that is true

i never see the main store packed though unless there a good sales on womens shoes

i believe you go to topanga too but the NM there is a ghost town, i am not sure how that mens section is still open
I'll head out to Topanga for the Rack but not the main store

From talking with South Coast, they are the biggest location in SoCal due to the large wealthy Asian population in the area, their mens section is like a Barney's

Grove Nordstrom is cute but they seem to be stocking Westfield Century City a bit better since it is new

The Beverly Connection location gets really good items for clearance but Costa Mesa Rack still tops for me

FA48629F-60E3-4F2C-B2D9-527372D139D6.png
Speaking of Barneys, i just scooped these Amiri MX1 from Barneys Warehouse for 40% off with another 10% taken off for using WELCOME10

anyone else notice mrporters prices are all hiked up after the revamped website?

a lot of the retail are higher and looks like its converted from another currency

Back
Top Bottom