HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Damn a whole size and a half?

Good lookin out. Think imma just go to the Louis shop and try on a pair before I make this order.

LV sizing is equivalent to UK sizing, and even then, they run big. For reference, here's a comparison with a size 10 Jordan 4 vs the size 8.5 LV. Outsole footprint is similar, but the insole comparison shows the LVs are slightly longer and narrower. Best to try them on in store. I actually fit the size 8 LV but opted for the 8.5 for the extra width. I was told the half sizes are same length, just slightly wider. Hope that helps, and do post pics when you pick them up.

IMG_20191127_095224.jpg
IMG_20191127_095517.jpg

I woulda been sick ordering my size if not for this thread.

Good lookin out echau echau

I'll post pics later.

my whole thing is when you spending that type of bread you want the whole experience even if you not buying the item in store you still wanna pop in. check it out touch that **** in person and try it on etc before you end up with expensive *** buyers remorse

what shirts do you guys wear under crewneck/sweaters so that they arent seen on neckline area?

hate fedex so much

my order is within miles and they wont deliver til monday and they wont even let me pick it up early

while ups out here delivering a day or two earlier than their projections

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom