HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Well wasn’t planning on getting anything for myself this sale season but couldn’t turn this down for 60% off

Attachments

• 4C595367-CC1B-473B-B7A9-B144EDE8FF44.png
    4C595367-CC1B-473B-B7A9-B144EDE8FF44.png
    692.4 KB · Views: 153
they just take out the 20% off, they already have the jacket listed below retail, teddys msrp ~$2200-$2400 iirc

Has anyone tried on/or purchased any Amiri tees?

How's the quality and fit compared to other brands of the same tier?

Thanks!

I got a bloomy's gift card of $100 anyone wanna paypal me and I give you the card number? DM me offers. Just as a reference Card Cash is offering me $77 for the card. These card sites want me to physically ship them my gift card, no body got time for that.

Amiri quality is top tier. Fit is a bit big but not too oversized; for reference I'm usually a M across all brands and I think a S in Amiri works best for me.

Amiri T SHIRTS?

Shirts are soft but I would HARDLY call their T shirts QUALITY. Denim and mostly everything else, yes great quallity. T shirts? Nah.

Everything Amiri makes is trash. If you rock the denim or anything else your a sheep. A poster on here said he got amiri denim for 90% off because he knew Isaiah Whitehead. So imagine what Mike is paying, prolly minimal denim/ embellish prices.

Youre saying its trash cause its “whats in”?

Id get Amiri jeans cause the fit is great and the quality is on point.

Everything Amiri makes is trash. If you rock the denim or anything else your a sheep. A poster on here said he got amiri denim for 90% off because he knew Isaiah Whitehead. So imagine what Mike is paying, prolly minimal denim/ embellish prices.
Partially agree.

Amiri T SHIRTS?

Shirts are soft but I would HARDLY call their T shirts QUALITY. Denim and mostly everything else, yes great quallity. T shirts? Nah.
Yeah, I mean I only have a few of their tees but I'm a fan . I don't buy a ton of higher end tees and mostly stick to JE, but I can't really tell a difference in quality between a $230 Amiri tee and a $420 Gucci.

Back
Top Bottom