HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

celine.com might be the only webstore carrying it these days

most of them are in store and the brand itself doesn't go too much discount, hell at the closing barneys store yesterday, celine was excluded from any discounts

most of them are in store and the brand itself doesn't go too much discount, hell at the closing barneys store yesterday, celine was excluded from any discounts

damnn okay, thanks. think it will actually hit sale on their website?

it looks like its part of the permanent collection so it might still take a while, maybe a few seasons where they cave and actually have sales to move merch

dont remember the last time they had a code, really not sure why they even have an option to put one in, probably for employees and friends and families

also surprised mrp isnt in their sale season yet, they had that black friday sale that only last a few days and i thought they were going to start the discounts from there but everything is just back to retail

dont remember the last time they had a code, really not sure why they even have an option to put one in, probably for employees and friends and families

also surprised mrp isnt in their sale season yet, they had that black friday sale that only last a few days and i thought they were going to start the discounts from there but everything is just back to retail

tryna not pay retail for some black MIP10 hender schemes
anyone got the drop on a US size 8 not going for a stack?
End of the day I am willing to shell out the cash but ive seen em go for the low before so i'm tryna flourish

Been wanting to buy a full shearling jacket for the winter for a while now. Got it for a steal.

49249954848_86f2583ec1_o.jpg

You get the Same protection using a card that you would using PayPal copping off Grailed?
not rly concerned but don’t wanna put myself in a bad spot if not necessary
I’m tryna cash out on something with PayPal but it’s hitting me with a limit that I can’t figure out how to raise or remove or whatever

I would say it's TTS or slightly oversized. I have a ton of CH and I wear medium for a good fitted look. 6' 00" 175 lbs. I can also do large when layering.

Do you have a website you purchase on or you go in store? I know of one website but if you know any more that would be cool.

Do you have a website you purchase on or you go in store? I know of one website but if you know any more that would be cool.

I'm in LA so I have only purchased in-store. I've also recently made it a point to go and buy a piece as a traveling souvenir when I visit a place that has a location. I do this because some stuff has the location printed on it. So far though, I only have Malibu, LA, NY, and Tokyo. It's rare to come across online so I have no help for you other than to check secondary market.

Anyone know where to buy Rick Owens mainline ramone lows in the black leather

Also how is the sizing on them? I wear 42 in balenciaga triple S and balenciaga track, what sz should i get?

There shoudnt be any Celine anyways. We had to send all that stuff back to them.

Anyone know where to buy Rick Owens mainline ramone lows in the black leather

Also how is the sizing on them? I wear 42 in balenciaga triple S and balenciaga track, what sz should i get?

ssense have a few pairs for about $500 the mainline low. I wear a 12 in everything but for mainline I wear 44 for the low and 44.5 for the high. I never own balenciaga but you can go full size down in mainline, drkshdw go tts.

Back
Top Bottom