HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

$250 versace bball, futbol and football
1576591965014.png

1576592026295.png

1576592107124.png

Last edited:
ideally you weigh your purchase by needs vs wants but its easier said than done then again look whose talking :lol:

anyways, since everyone is doing it but what do you guys think is the designer sneaker/shoes an designer brand of the decade?

the og thread actually started in 2006 so i am not even sure if the balenciaga arena/pleats are within the last 10 years but close enough i guess and i am not sure which id pick but this brand might be the most consistent in terms of sneakers, arenas, pleats, racers, speeds, triples and tracks... all trendy of course but got to give them credit where credits due, they are right there front and center of the latest almost every year

slp has got to be the designer of the decade though, hedi really changed the landscape and while they do not have as much exciting pieces these days without him, they are still very much relevant

and the wyatts might be considered the designer boots of the decade? the harness, chelseas, zips, jodphur are all named wyatts so it might be a bit unfair

I really can’t think of a particular model I’d pick for sneaker of decade. But Balenciaga has my vote for Brand of the decade.

Arenas were super popular, died out but the clothing brand is has been very popular last 3 year and the sock trainers also had a good run, triple S.

I feel like sneaker of the decade or something along the likes could have its own thread

When I look back on this decade, the Saint Laurent "era" will definitely dominate. I did too many drugs to remember the first half of the decade, and fashion the past couple of years has been largely forgettable.

Would ya'll know of any cool shopping spots to checkout in Barcelona, Milan and Amsterdam?

Back
Top Bottom