HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

last minute arrivals just before the year ends (damn you sale season!!!)

slp.jpg

bal.jpg

mcq.jpg

that's truly it for me for the year :lol:

it is probably their least conspicuous pair

some guccixdisney pieces up on matches, just waiting for that hoody to drop

1577804141002.png

1577804181521.png

1577804221873.png

thats what i was thinking especially since most gucci hoodies start $1k+

its for pre-order but expected to arrive next week
I almost wanna order it cuz of that pricing error lol

you think Nordstrom would honor that?

they usually do

they had some cdg play cardigan price at $70 and bought all 3 colors they had and they sent it without issue

most stores only really bother with it if they get a ton of order on the item but they probably have 2-3 of each size of those, if they had my size i would have ordered it yesterday

worse comes to worst, you return it and your money is locked for a week until it clears back to your account

they usually do

they had some cdg play cardigan price at $70 and bought all 3 colors they had and they sent it without issue

most stores only really bother with it if they get a ton of order on the item but they probably have 2-3 of each size of those, if they had my size i would have ordered it yesterday

worse comes to worst, you return it and your money is locked for a week until it clears back to your account
lol was not tryna spend $880 right now but I know that’s a 12-1300 hoodie most likely and no picasso swerve picasso swerve discount at the moment so sounds great to me 🤔🤔🤔

they officially release tomorrow and it looks like nordstrom stock is running low so it'll get adjusted soon if it doesnt sellout first

you can do worse to start the new year

im aiming for the other hoodie and maybe a tee, i think i prefer the ace over the rhyton

Back
Top Bottom