HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

you can do worse to start the new year

im aiming for the other hoodie and maybe a tee, i think i prefer the ace over the rhyton
I have an ace type Gucci sneaker and while they are not uncomfortable the rhyton is more comfortable to me. I like the other hoodie too let’s see it Nordstrom accidentally price that under retail too lol

The material and build on these is great
6AEE443E-2E6B-4253-9CF9-B2CCEEB6EA28.jpeg

great to hear and a steal since that wont go on sale

nordstrom are good with customer service and usually honors those type of mistakes

I grabbed this tee, as I'm an absolute sucker for Mickey and this Cream color.

Reminds me of a Chinatown Bootleg, but then again thats what these Gucci tees were based upon.
1578061275037.png

I highly doubt Gucci based any idea on something China town market did. Supreme did this collab like 10 years ago. Also it’s an iconic Mickey image.

I highly doubt Gucci based any idea on something China town market did. Supreme did this collab like 10 years ago. Also it’s an iconic Mickey image.
I meant mixing Mickey along with Gucci (or any designer brand) is something that I would've seen on a bootleg tee.

And the Gucci Logo tee is based on the bootleg tees in the 80s-90s.

1578063030250.png

i wish the mens hoodie has the other mickey graphic, i might have to grab the womens crew or tee instead, good thing its a oversized so i might be able to fit in it

1578063548865.png

1578063663850.png

great to hear and a steal since that wont go on sale

nordstrom are good with customer service and usually honors those type of mistakes
Yea thanks for posting that up.
might get the bucket hat or even the ace sneakers with the monograms, those are tough

ugh, just picked up the hoodie and its oversized fit :smh: now im not sure if id keep, the one at nordstroms much nicer in person and regular fit

got the rhytons over the aces too since i already have a pair of aces and no rhytons yet

pics later

ugh, just picked up the hoodie and its oversized fit :smh: now im not sure if id keep, the one at nordstroms much nicer in person and regular fit

got the rhytons over the aces too since i already have a pair of aces and no rhytons yet

pics later
Nice, might check the pieces out in store later today. And damn ordered an xl, might be small since not oversized :smh:

its also not slim, just regular so i think you'll be fine

if it doesnt fit then just flip it, you got it for practically $1k off :lol:

Back
Top Bottom