HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

my duffel bag for running/bball is adidas even though i am almost always nike'd out (it was like a $5 bag :lol:

and speaking of duffel bags, sort of want this fog essential duffel bag, not bad for $100, coated canvas

1578328541772.png

gucci hoodie back at nordstrom and still ~$880, if a small is there even though im an xs, id cop

another designer getting into air bubbles this season

valentino cloud hiker
1578335175250.png

Yeah like a Gucci monogram and LV monogram wouldn’t work in the same fit but they make a lot of clothes wear the logos are subtle

ive been trying to move away from overly loud prints lately too to be able to mix and match more

like hoodies with the smaller embroiderd logos instead of a large one

i mean they are charging $370 for the stamp... this is the least creative collab ever :lol:

they cant even at least add this piece, would be nice on the heel area instead of the adidas logo
1578409315114.png

i think ssense is the only one i see with a decent selection of monclers on sale and even then its only up to 30% off

do they sell well enough at retail or they're just stubborn with controlling their prices?

is it just cold weather gear sells well? canada goose rarely goes on deep discount either or am i just not paying attention to those brands enough?

i think ssense is the only one i see with a decent selection of monclers on sale and even then its only up to 30% off

do they sell well enough at retail or they're just stubborn with controlling their prices?

is it just cold weather gear sells well? canada goose rarely goes on deep discount either or am i just not paying attention to those brands enough?
I tried one on today but can’t do $2420.
I heard about a warehouse sale earlier this year but missed it

would have been way better if it wasnt a hoody

leather hoody just looks weird to me, i dug 'em before but then i tried em on :lol:

maybe its just not for me but i dont know how well that will age

Back
Top Bottom