HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Do you guys have a link on the Jw anderon converse 70s? Cant find a website that still has them

could have sworn Barney had the chucks but I am also not sure if I am just imaging it or just sold out, they still have the thunderbolt
https://www.barneys.com/designer/converse/men/N-7ewj0kZfh7rea

matches has a 13 left of the green pair
https://www.matchesfashion.com/us/mens/designers/j-w-anderson
Thanks bro i thought i would just be able to pick it up instore but it sold out as well. This shoe doesn’t really have a resellers so im just gonna hope for a restock.

So this happened. lol I went into the SLP outlet a the woodbury commons. Only one left. Was able to try them on with my insoles and despite my concerns with the heel height, there is not much difference between these and the 30mm heel so I bought them. Got them for 489. I am happy. Also, they had the chelsea's in sigaro for 400+ and the black suede chain harness wyatts for 400+. Only had a size 40 left in those though.

(not sure what season but they are sigaro)
IMG_2366_zpsq7vjshxs.jpg~original.jpg

Last edited:
So this happened. lol I went into the SLP outlet a the woodbury commons. Only one left. Was able to try them on with my insoles and despite my concerns with the heel height, there is not much difference between these and the 30mm heel so I bought them. Got them for 489. I am happy. Also, they had the chelsea's in sigaro for 400+ and the black suede chain harness wyatts for 400+. Only had a size 40 left in those though.

Did they have any teddy jackets?

Nice basically what I got em for. What size were those?

I've actually been really disciplined at not buying anything during this sale season. When the next one starts...I can't say I'll have the same amount of self control but I have so much kicks and clothes in my closet that have gotten zero wear so far. There's also nothing that jumped out at me this time around like the dirt cheap SLP chelseas and deals like that. I'll be back to the pickup gang but when, I'm not sure lol.

Back
Top Bottom