HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

these arrived a lot earlier than expected

and can't believe Balenciaga chose to go with a "BB" logo, it's a complete rip from the Bally belt and worse case scenario it looks like BBB :lol:
speedtrainer nvy 2.jpg

speedtrainer nvy 3.jpg

speedtrainer nvy 4.jpg

How do these fit?

The balenciaga boutique here in HK still has the OG speed knits and even triple S pairs in stock.

I was surprised since pretty much every single person is rocking them out here, yet in the US it’s sold out.

I kind of hate mine now that I’ve seen 1500 people wearing them in a single day.

I kind of hate mine now that I’ve seen 1500 people wearing them in a single day.

You must live in a major city.

I live in the middle of nowhere and never seen anyone wear anything worth mentioning. I've once seen some Japanese kids in some SLP and bottega but that doesn't count cause they were just tourist. lol

The balenciaga boutique here in HK still has the OG speed knits and even triple S pairs in stock.

I was surprised since pretty much every single person is rocking them out here, yet in the US it’s sold out.

Have fun in HK! Hands down my favourite city in the world. And for a watch aficionado, it's paradise. Food-wise there's a million good spots but I was a huge fan of Yardbird.

I live in the middle of nowhere and never seen anyone wear anything worth mentioning. I've once seen some Japanese kids in some SLP and bottega but that doesn't count cause they were just tourist. lol

I live in La and I don’t see them much out there on a daily basis. Pretty much just when I kick it with friends. But I’m in Hong Kong for the holidays and pretty much everyone out here is wearing those or triple S. It’s just insane. That’s what I was referring to with that 1500 pairs number.

Have fun in HK! Hands down my favourite city in the world. And for a watch aficionado, it's paradise. Food-wise there's a million good spots but I was a huge fan of Yardbird.

Dude it’s my first time and it’s definitely at the top of my list. I am overwhelmed by everything and will definitely try Yardbird. I want to come back again as soon as possible. I went to VIP Jewellery yesterday and am blown away. The watch selection is absurd and I literally feel like I am going to be broke within the hour out here.

Are you still heading to LA?

I live in La and I don’t see them much out there on a daily basis. Pretty much just when I kick it with friends. But I’m in Hong Kong for the holidays and pretty much everyone out here is wearing those or triple S. It’s just insane. That’s what I was referring to with that 1500 pairs number.

Oh, must of not paid attention to that part lol

Whats the retail like over there im referring to the Triple s

Also as someone who has been to Hong Kong countless times
These restaurants are a must
Mott 32
Cam’s roast goose (yunkee is sadly washed)
Delicious Kitchen
Tim Ho Wan

Where do you live bro?

Last edited:
the city I've been to where most of these brands a worn is Sydney, was totally unexpected because outside of Sneakerboy, you don't really hear much from there in terms of these brands

but you just see SLP, Rick Owens, Balenciaga, Gucci, LV, Margiela, Off White, etc... everywhere

the city I've been to where most of these brands a worn is Sydney, was totally unexpected because outside of Sneakerboy, you don't really hear much from there in terms of these brands

but you just see SLP, Rick Owens, Balenciaga, Gucci, LV, Margiela, Off White, etc... everywhere

Same in NZ, Auckland is where I saw most of it.

Hong Kong and Tokyo for me.

Nice boots. It’s too bad I can’t wear my Harness boots out here in NYC. Too scared imma fall on something slippery

I’d stay FAR from that site. The fact they spelled “sweater” wrong in their navigation speaks volumes.
14D354A3-2A92-426E-876F-5EF78DAB6C2B.png

Back
Top Bottom