HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

its getting hot here in cali and looking at that making me sweat already :lol:

back to outlets, cabazon is still the bet to me, touristy but super clean and has great selection of stores (gucci, prada, slp, versace, balenciaga, tom ford, etc...) selection isnt always the best but you can usually find a gem here and there

went this past blak friday when its been raining and freezing but the outlets surrounded by mountains and all the top were covered in snow, it was beautiful

i am curious if these places are gon' survive too and if they'll be able to open at full capacity and get the same amount of customers, people were lining up like its disneyland to get into the most popular stores... and i doubt people gon' practice social distancing when they can save a few bucks on a gucci belt or coach handbag

Most of the places here relied on that stream of flights from mainland China tho....

Never understood how so many tourists can buy so much Coach

yeah I want more masks and less balaclavas but I really like the menacing look these give off with a chest rig

tourists in the outlets are smart though, i think they come in the country with little but maybe a few change of clothes, goes to the outlet, buys those rolling luggage and then fill them up with merch

as for masks, i use a nike soccer snood and with a hat and shades on i feel like a ninja :lol:

got 'em for dirt cheap (less than $10) before all of these and now they're sold out or going for like $100+ on ebay
1587581657180.png

i also got ua heatgear balaclava but its meant for the heat, the military who trains in the desert use it to prevent sunburn and it keeps you more cool and the hood part can be pulled back so it just covers your mouth

i usually just use a bandana when going out, just got to keep the color neutral

Tempted on either an Nike Alyx camo cap mask or the BAPE ones

Whatever designers continue will be interesting what the next shows have for runway post quarantine, bring on innovative masks

and i doubt people gon' practice social distancing when they can save a few bucks on a gucci belt or coach handbag

How are they going to buy a Gucci belt when they are unemployed and have maxed out all their credit cards/lines of credit?

How do they run? Is the sizing small like most luxury brands or not?
Those silk shirts and jean jackets look awesome

the tee fit true to size i just looked at size shart on ssense, dont own any of the silks yet. waiting to see if we have summer or not lol

the tee fit true to size i just looked at size shart on ssense, dont own any of the silks yet. waiting to see if we have summer or not lol
No summer this year lol. And I guess if/when I cop I’ll try them on in store first or order off a site with convenient returns

You guys seen the Modernica x futura that dropped yesterday? I really like the chair on the right, would be a dope piece to have but it’s sold out and $2k+ on eBay now
I almost copped the flower pot thing but decided not to, I wasn’t sure how big it was..went back a little later and it was sold out. Def regretting it now :lol:
C1A90DFA-A37C-40EA-9FC8-30A8D56ED25B.png

yeah they are. I still need a pair of the low trainers but I don't think they're restocking
Hmmm decisions decisions lol. I might exchange my highs for these .. and low trainers are suppose to be permanent.. I have heard that from a couple people.. I just think this corona virus is pushing those back..

I copped some Rhude tees where the hell am I gonna wear em, in my bedroom?

SMH
They got some cool t shirts. Unless you bought them dumb cheap or needed for the body I wouldn’t have copped something unnecessary like that at the moment

I copped a Rhude tee last month during the Saks friends and family sale, love the fit and quality on it. I really hope the Rhude Lakers Hat drops today

They got some cool t shirts. Unless you bought them dumb cheap or needed for the body I wouldn’t have copped something unnecessary like that at the moment
I’m good bro :lol:

just saying I want **** to get back to normal (not likely this summer) bored in the house, buying clothes and shoes yet can’t do nothing with them

I’m good bro :lol:

just saying I want **** to get back to normal (not likely this summer) bored in the house, buying clothes and shoes yet can’t do nothing with them
Won’t be for a while, if you’re smart you’d stay in the crib until at least 2021 if we’re keeping it real. I know nobody wants to hear that but that the current situation

I think $60 would be the most I’d pay for a Rhude tee these days. I copped one for like a bill awhile back

Back
Top Bottom