HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

1588173438905.jpeg

1588173459514.jpeg

anyone have a freight forwarding service from europe to usa?

my friend wants to get this fendi ring for his girl, but seems to be sold out everywhere but fendi europe

or anyone know anywhere that has ring in stock would be great too, thanks in advance!

1588179768644.png

anyone have a freight forwarding service from europe to usa?

my friend wants to get this fendi ring for his girl, but seems to be sold out everywhere but fendi europe

or anyone know anywhere that has ring in stock would be great too, thanks in advance!

1588179768644.png

contact a fendi boutique and they might be able to search all their stores and help yall out

Getting Dior B23

hopefully the comfy
Not comfy at all lol. Jacked up my feet pretty bad unfortunately even though I love the aesthetic and had 4 pairs they don’t get much wear due to that lack of comfort. Now gucci rytons and most “ugly” shoes are way more comfortable so I’d rather have those in my collection

Not comfy at all lol. Jacked up my feet pretty bad unfortunately even though I love the aesthetic and had 4 pairs they don’t get much wear due to that lack of comfort. Now gucci rytons and most “ugly” shoes are way more comfortable so I’d rather have those in my collection
Damn for real?

I never own a pair of chucks so Idk what to expect since they similar

Dior B22 comfy I gotta pair

I was looking at some Rytons yesterday

Damn for real?

I never own a pair of chucks so Idk what to expect since they similar

Dior B22 comfy I gotta pair

I was looking at some Rytons yesterday
For me b22 are comfy too but there is a tiny spot that I can feel on my foot while wearing them. B23 are narrow by the toe and dig into your heel on certain pairs. The OG color I got is not that bad but all the Sorayama pairs I wore jacked my feet up, I think I put pics up in this thread, if not simply ask lol

You have wide feet Alp? Maybe thats why. My b23’s are pretty comfy and I went down a size. Normally a 42.5-43 and I grabbed a 42. It hurt a bit at first near my pinky but after a bit it was straight.

You have wide feet Alp? Maybe thats why. My b23’s are pretty comfy and I went down a size. Normally a 42.5-43 and I grabbed a 42. It hurt a bit at first near my pinky but after a bit it was straight.
Yea I do. Length wise I’d be a 10-10.5 if it wasn’t for the width of my feet. So in most sneakers wear a 12 but converse in a 12 would look humongous so I go size 11.

For me b22 are comfy too but there is a tiny spot that I can feel on my foot while wearing them. B23 are narrow by the toe and dig into your heel on certain pairs. The OG color I got is not that bad but all the Sorayama pairs I wore jacked my feet up, I think I put pics up in this thread, if not simply ask lol

I feel it at times too especially if I’m rocking them for a long time

Dior 24 looks comfy too low top

I feel it at times too especially if I’m rocking them for a long time

Dior 24 looks comfy too low top
Yea right on the bottom of the big toe right? It’s one spot only rest of the shoe comfy.
and yea b24 do look comfy might cop the splatter toe soon

get those boost insoles, it might help

they usually have like a 25% off code floating around too

get those boost insoles, it might help

they usually have like a 25% off code floating around too
I don’t think insoles will help in this case

i think the slimmer insoles gon create some more room and help with those hot spots?

i think the slimmer insoles gon create some more room and help with those hot spots?
For the b22 maybe, for the b23 I don’t think an insole will change that but if you say so I might cop one and test it out but logically doesn’t make sense

^^^. some of them still work, some of them are on ig looking for business and can be dm’d

For the b22 maybe, for the b23 I don’t think an insole will change that but if you say so I might cop one and test it out but logically doesn’t make sense

i have a wide feet too and usually a thinner insole helps me to create some space and its not super tight, this of course means replacing the insole, not stacking it over the old one

not sure if that will help with yours though

Back
Top Bottom