HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Dry clean expensive pieces.

I thought that was without question.
Oh mos def dry clean expensive pieces. Thus my crossroads. I treat tees equally so I doubt I’d cop at that price point bc it would throw off my routine. I know I’d error up and accidentally throw in da wash

F3404BFB-D03E-4F17-B8EF-9887DEEFD162.png
This rhude clot shirt is tough

how does the JE tie dye shirt fit or their t shirts in general? im usually Medium in this baggier stuff, stuff that's not too baggy, M/L

need to lose this belly :lol:

Not a bad price

That’s crazy. I have escobars and villains from the year they first came out and they’re going strong

I remember that. I think Alp grabbed some of the relatively new cargo joints that weren’t as well constructed.

I’ve been rocking with JE since day one too with no quality issues.
I think that particular model of pants was an anomaly.

I remember that. I think Alp grabbed some of the relatively new cargo joints that weren’t as well constructed.

I’ve been rocking with JE since day one too with no quality issues.
I think that particular model of pants was an anomaly.
Lol so the one item I happened to cop was crap?? If so might cop that tie dye stuff looks dope

lol yeah, I think you got the short end of the stick on your first JE purchase. Not saying all their stuff is super high quality but the bulk of their mainline stuff is.

I have a couple of the tie dye pieces. I can vouch for those.
the long sleeve university tee and the hoody.

I like the feel of Reigning Champ over JE for basics. Fit is different though.

Favorite sweats I have are still my Thom Browne

I can’t speak to reigning champ too much. I only have a robe from them. I like it a lot. Great quality but it’s a robe so... I like the fit of JE. The denim in particular.

As far as sweats go, Thom Browne and Fear of God all day.

lol yeah, I think you got the short end of the stick on your first JE purchase. Not saying all their stuff is super high quality but the bulk of their mainline stuff is.

I have a couple of the tie dye pieces. I can vouch for those.
the long sleeve university tee and the hoody.
Copy, didn’t realize his t shirts were 2 and change ehhhh I don’t know if I’m dropping that much I’d rather put that towards the dior shirt if I’m copping one

Back
Top Bottom