HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

5A5D034D-0B29-4EA3-926E-95378BEC33DF.jpeg

rodeo drive was pending and thats probably gon be the target today or tomorrow

real shame that people are using the protests to loot

Them luxury brands do be having that uppity im better than you attitude. Maybe it will humble them a little
How would robbing someone make them more humble? If anything it will make them even more distrustful. It's pathetic. I can bet many of them looting don't give a **** about the victim. I can bet if the funeral was public, they wouldn't even go to it and if they do, it's just so they can get some pics to use for internet clout/epoints. **** them. If they were really about that life, they would have scooped up the killer and handled business. If I were a store owner and they were approaching my business, I would exercise my 2nd amendment.

How would robbing someone make them more humble? If anything it will make them even more distrustful. It's pathetic. I can bet many of them looting don't give a **** about the victim. I can bet if the funeral was public, they wouldn't even go to it and if they do, it's just so they can get some pics to use for internet clout/epoints. **** them. If they were really about that life, they would have scooped up the killer and handled business. If I were a store owner and they were approaching my business, I would exercise my 2nd amendment.
People are using the situation to their personal advantage. Just like when Kobe died people were selling kobe memorabilia and even making kobe t shirts to sell. Some people just care about the money even while the world is burning.

^^^
nah selling kobe merch isnt illegal, its messed up but no ones going to jail for it and no ones gon’ get hurt or die from it

breaking in and stealing stuff is and when the cops starts shooting and killing kids, sh*ts just gon’ escalate even more and takes the story away from the actual reason the protests are being made

some are claiming its also because of the racist sh*t theyve done in the past too but then they loot to wear their sh*t so...

^^^
nah selling kobe merch isnt illegal, its messed up but no ones going to jail for it and no ones gon’ get hurt or die from it

breaking in and stealing stuff is and when the cops starts shooting and killing kids, sh*ts just gon’ escalate even more and takes the story away from the actual reason the protests are being made

some are claiming its also because of the racist sh*t theyve done in the past too but then they loot to wear their sh*t so...
it fools justifying fools. I'm fine with everything except the looting. Looting is thievery. A thief is a rat. You're not brazen enough to go and take it during the regular season. However, you have to use a protest for social injustices to go steal material items to line your pockets, so you can flex on the gram? You are scum and simply cannot be trusted.

What hurt me was seeing the independent sneaker resale shops getting hit, those dudes been grinding all their lives to get a shop like that and in one night it’s all gone.

i guess NM got permission to start selling dior obliques online which hopefully leads to more items and eventually go on sale

X
^^^

breaking in and stealing stuff is and when the cops starts shooting and killing kids,
sh*ts just gon’ escalate even more and takes the story away from the actual reason the protests are being made

Looting is not when the police starts killing kids....black people have been getting killed by white cops who are sworn to protect and serve for a while now. While hundreds of people gather to loot, there are thousands of people actually protesting across the country and even Canada. People are tired of the injustices and they want to be heard.

A revolution will make you uncomfortable if what is being fought for doesn’t affect you. From the Boston tea party, to the LA riots this happens when some injustice occurs and people start questioning the authority of those in power or the legitimacy of the government.

Back
Top Bottom