HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Sup to my NT fam. I figure I'd post this in here since it's one of the few threads i stay in and i respect the larger part of the regulars in here lol. many of yaw know me for years and I'm probably going to make a thread in General Forum but I am currently running a GoFundMe fundraiser to keep my business afloat. If you can take a look and share amongst your friends and family. If you can consider a donation it would serve as a great hand up. 75-80% of the current donations have been from NTers by the way! Thank you in advance!

DAMN. I totally forgot about this, imma holla at you in a bit.

Reactions: JPS
And I was doing so well too
33FE2AE7-81A6-46F4-89F8-93B81A620C0C.png

Why did you post this? And I just bought a pair of sl/10h.

link?

i cant seem to find it
For some reason they don’t show up in the sale section even though they are marked down. You can find it if you go through the Saint Laurent section however. The extra 15% off did not seem to apply but at this price point I didn’t want to push it.
Black on black
Black/white

For some reason they don’t show up in the sale section even though they are marked down. You can find it if you go through the Saint Laurent section however. The extra 15% off did not seem to apply but at this price point I didn’t want to push it.
Black on black
Black/white
I need to know if this is the summer teddy or the winter teddy with the thicker lining

I need to know if this is the summer teddy or the winter teddy with the thicker lining

Both are wool, neither are gabardine. Isn't it a little late to still be dropping 1k on Teddy's? it's like 6 years old by now. I'm sure there were probably plenty of opportunities to pay like 600 at this point from outlets...

Both are wool, neither are gabardine. Isn't it a little late to still be dropping 1k on Teddy's? it's like 6 years old by now. I'm sure there were probably plenty of opportunities to pay like 600 at this point from outlets...
The Teddy was my first designer jacket so it will always have a special place for me. :lol: I had two olive and grey. Then i traded the olive one for some tom sachs. I dont regret the trade but i miss the jacket since its the thinner one i can wear more often. Never saw the black discounted that much cheapest i saw was like 800 ish. My sister got the pink womens Teddy for like500 tho.

Never seen a teddy for $600.

$1,000 is fair.

$800 is a deal.

And 6 years old or not, it's a timeless piece. Better to drop a rack on a jacket like that than 3 racks on a pair of bedazzled jeans with leather crosses you'll be embarrassed to say you ever owned in a couple of years.

On a serious note, if anyone sees a red teddy in a 50 on sale anywhere please let me know (red, not burgundy).

Never seen a teddy for $600.

$1,000 is fair.

$800 is a deal.

And 6 years old or not, it's a timeless piece. Better to drop a rack on a jacket like that than 3 racks on a pair of bedazzled jeans with leather crosses you'll be embarrassed to say you ever owned in a couple of years.

On a serious note, if anyone sees a red teddy in a 50 on sale anywhere please let me know (red, not burgundy).
I got the red a year or two ago from end for a similar price

i think a blk/wht and all blk colors, to an extent even the dark blue are probably solid permanent collection they could sell every season so its one of those that goes on a deeper discount only on rare occasions

while others especially some that has some pattern are less desirable could be had at a much deeper discount with patience

Late? Styles like that & Teddys never fade especially Hedi era stuff. There’s deals to be had right about now on em.

i had the chance to get the green one on the outlets for ~$800 i think and i saw the patterned go for less than $1k too, i remember being really tempted by it from ssense but that was when they started charging tax too so it pissed me off

i have the je t'aime jacket but its not the traditional teddy and its cordoruy

That’s a good price for that black teddy on End. I bought the blue je taime and navy teddy few years ago for $900 each and got a black Hedi one recently for $1300

We’re talking about a classic design that’s been around for decades and will be around for decades more. It’s definitely overpriced for a varsity jacket but a pretty solid deal for what it is.

To each their own. Teddy to me is played out beyond belief. I don’t even wear mine out anymore cause there’s always people wearing them when I go out.

Back
Top Bottom