HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

A3A8A0E0-BB80-4899-995A-168ACCB02DAF.jpeg
How is it hard to pull off the Dior oblique jacket lol?Y’all make stuff to difficult! It’s a jacket it don’t have to match everything . Especially for this price I’ll wear it with everything I want

If I could pull that Bottega off I would, feel like only a really slim person could pull it off, could be wrong.

Nothing wrong with your puffer fit. Its basic, calm.Thats exactly what I meant when I talked about the whole skinny jeans is an easy look to the majority of people cause you can put a fit together without much thought. “Pulling it off” means differently to me though. Dont matter how much it costs.

If I could pull that Bottega off I would, feel like only a really slim person could pull it off, could be wrong.

Nothing wrong with your puffer fit. Its basic, calm.Thats exactly what I meant when I talked about the whole skinny jeans is an easy look to the majority of people cause you can put a fit together without much thought. “Pulling it off” means differently to me though. Dont matter how much it costs.
Dude u be having me so confused . I wasn’t even talking to u to begin with . Who said I was trying to put together a fit I just put on my fav J’s

Can we please see a fit from your hating *** PLEASE

Can we please see a fit from your hating *** PLEASE
He did. Scroll a bit, there were pics of picasso swerve wearing them ocre pants paired with a beige jacket, if I recall.

Edit: I like your flow, you're mastering those toned down versions of rappers outfits, me be approving.

Re-edit: If you were referring to actual DIOR PURPLE OBLIQUE fit pics, idk. You're the only dude on the planet I've ever seen owning it.

It was a point of discussion. Were talking about Dior puffers and you throw a puffer fit on and I just said it was calm. :lol:
Bro this pic was old I put it up because someone said it was hard to put a fit together wearing that jacket it was directed towards you. I’ was just trying to show someone something and you just had to be negative once again like you been on the last few pages. Post ur fit pics

Bro this pic was old I put it up because someone said it was hard to put a fit together wearing that jacket it was directed towards you. I’ was just trying to show someone something and you just had to be negative once again like you been on the last few pages. Post ur fit pics

Negative cause I been saying Baby’s fit trash? I dont recall even me starting that convo, someone said Dior getting played out and I added my 2 cents.

I’ll try to keep it high end for your requests :lol: but havent really had a “high end” look in a while, just a couple high end pieces here and there.

Ami sweater
D4CF7D79-82D1-454B-B83F-9F3BEF94E825.jpeg

Rhude tee I was gonna sell to JPS but spilled coffee on it :lol:
4E353D9F-B7DD-4F93-A102-A018C61311DB.jpeg

Prada jacket, was looking for the orange but liked this yellow one so much more in person.

F2E2F4E5-7167-40AD-A42F-E66B0BE0440D.jpeg

Last edited:
Negative cause I been saying Baby’s fit trash? I dont recall even me starting that convo, someone said Dior getting played out and I added my 2 cents.

I’ll try to keep it high end for your requests :lol: but havent really had a “high end” look in a while, just a couple high end pieces here and there.

Ami sweater
D4CF7D79-82D1-454B-B83F-9F3BEF94E825.jpeg

Rhude tee I was gonna sell to JPS but spilled coffee on it :lol:
4E353D9F-B7DD-4F93-A102-A018C61311DB.jpeg

Prada jacket, was looking for the orange but liked this yellow one so much more in person.

F2E2F4E5-7167-40AD-A42F-E66B0BE0440D.jpeg
Ok and I like every fit! Think they all nice.. and not because of what u said about lil baby. U kept coming at me when I clearly wasn’t even talking to you bro.. that’s why I kept saying I’m confused

Taste is subjective. I'm not going to say all of the rapper fits are the most appealing, but many of the fits I'm seeing in here just looks hype beastish. However, some of the comments I see in here seem borderline racist especially the ones geared towards the "rappers". Y'all know what y'all wanna say.

Last edited:
Ok and I like every fit! Think they all nice.. and not because of what u said about lil baby. U kept coming at me when I clearly wasn’t even talking to you bro.. that’s why I kept saying I’m confused

I may come across strongly but thats just how I am sometimes I cant help it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom