HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

1608443664081.png

1608443674462.png

IG but tbh alot of the stuff that isnt coming from brands i follow are just pages who post archive/throwback type stuff. imagine NT's celebs wearing heat thread (no complaint) posting that Robin Williams viotech dunk pic
He wore the Trans Antarctica Expedition Parka from The North Face too.

1608456211982.png

1608456284881.png

Source: Twitter.

Bape as well.

1608456308192.png

1608456333876.png

Source: Twitter, Reddit.

Dude already was a streetwear enthusiast during the bronze age.

I’m dying @ Nicholas cage
Never seen him in anything designer I could pick out other than chrome hearts accessories but the man has more leather jackets (good bad and ugly) than anyone I’ve ever seen in my life
Gold / metallic blue / sparkly leather jackets .. you name it

191BAD33-2DB6-49A5-B940-47E0848972EA.jpeg

40D1ACA2-CCBD-49D9-B2C2-A243213CFC6F.jpeg

I like the first shoe silhouette a lot but goddamn whats with this bone **** that Amiri uses in all the sneakers. The slip ons from the past etc, Halloween is only one day out of the year. :lol: Horrible.

Hey I have a question guys. What’s a size 8.5 US in UK sizing ? Would that be a 7.5 UK? I hope so I just placed an order off grail for LV sneakers and they have US sizing up instead of UK sizing smh . Last time I order a US Sizing 7.5 thinking I was getting a UK 7.5 and it was a damn 6.5 UK but they found a flaw so refunded me. I’m hoping this is a 7.5 UK

Hey I have a question guys. What’s a size 8.5 US in UK sizing ? Would that be a 7.5 UK? I hope so I just placed an order off grail for LV sneakers and they have US sizing up instead of UK sizing smh . Last time I order a US Sizing 7.5 thinking I was getting a UK 7.5 and it was a damn 6.5 UK but they found a flaw so refunded me. I’m hoping this is a 7.5 UK

I hate when I run into this problem cause seems like every website is different. One site will tell you A US8.5 is a 7.5UK another will tell you thats an 8UK.

shoe sizing has no standardization which is why different brands (sometimes even different models) have different sizing scaling. for example, a puma or adidas US 10 is an EU 43 but a nike US 10 is an EU 44.

i personally try to find and go by the EU size as i feel like it's more consistent (and you don't have to do extra conversions if you usually wear men's shoes and are trying to cop women's or vice-versa)
...but even that can only take you so far...

I hate when I run into this problem cause seems like every website is different. One site will tell you A US8.5 is a 7.5UK another will tell you thats an 8UK.
Damn I hope it’s a 7.5 UK I had a hard time getting a refund from them with even a show they told me something was wrong with smh.. please let this be a 7.5 UK

hate it when they do that, i am glad a lot of stores are now making US10/UK9/EU42 or some version of that

before i would have to call or talk to someone on chat what the size on the box was and with bigger department stores that was almost impossible

hate it when they do that, i am glad a lot of stores are now making US10/UK9/EU42 or some version of that

before i would have to call or talk to someone on chat what the size on the box was and with bigger department stores that was almost impossible

EU42 is a US9 no?

shoe sizing has no standardization which is why different brands (sometimes even different models) have different sizing scaling. for example, a puma or adidas US 10 is an EU 43 but a nike US 10 is an EU 44.

i personally try to find and go by the EU size as i feel like it's more consistent (and you don't have to do extra conversions if you usually wear men's shoes and are trying to cop women's or vice-versa)
...but even that can only take you so far...

This too, EU sizing is a good indictation.

Back
Top Bottom