HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I like most of the staple stuff he did, not a fan of the teddy bear type crap but for the most part hes had more hits than misses
his designs have made me think about getting some of the wilder sneakers they put out but i always flip flop on actually copping

Virgil has done a good job at LV, no doubt about it. That said, I do find the shirting to be very disappointing as I was really hoping for more silks. Oh well.

Carhartt x Junya is the play. Too bad I'm too big for any of it.

My first cop of the year. No-brainer at that price.

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 9.06.43 AM.png
WHERE

Virgil has done a good job at LV, no doubt about it. That said, I do find the shirting to be very disappointing as I was really hoping for more silks. Oh well.

Carhartt x Junya is the play. Too bad I'm too big for any of it.

My first cop of the year. No-brainer at that price.

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 9.06.43 AM.png

I didn't wanted to get anything this January, but I was looking at this jacket way too much. SO went it went 50%. That was it!

Capture d’écran 2021-01-07 à 14.24.45.png

i think slp was the better choice too, i didnt even know that the signature on the back is embroidered leather

1609950287627.png

Oh Werd?

Probably would of gotten this one then. I just didn’t like the idea of being a walking billboard...

the cayenee coupes :smokin

wasnt even a big fan when suv's started doing sport coupes but porsche just gets it

This the high end thread lol. Insurance paid out that quick? or are you just making moves.

I have a cayenne loaner right now, not too shabby. Drives better than my Model X minus the torque.
Yea surprised how quickly insurance paid. Using a little bit as a down payment and will stash the rest.

Back
Top Bottom