HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

4D14E02D-4FAB-42CE-A9F4-C90C4C067150.jpeg
Family trainer pick ups for January. I like the LVs a lot more in hand then I initially thought.

How do you like the Lanvins? I have a black pair on the way but haven't seen them in person yet.

How do you like the Lanvins? I have a black pair on the way but haven't seen them in person yet.

I actually prefer the distressed soles quite a bit more than the ones on mine. But overall I like them-decent exterior build quality and comfortable.

curiou show those bumpers fit too

with lanvins, i usually size down one but i havent bought any lanvin in years so theres a good chance the fit might be different by now

LV also needs some upgraded boxes, tired of those generic boxes that they use

IMG_0088.jpeg
IMG_0087.jpeg

Got mine in yesterday. Excuse the terrible pics.

LV sizing is terrible, btw. I'm a true 11 US and got these in a LV9 and they're still too big smh. Toebox area is wild roomy on this pair when compared to the same size in the black canvas monogram trainers. If only I had a LV store near me so I could actually try stuff on...

not even all LV stores carry mens let alone mens shoes

and nah man, those pics are great but sorry it didnt work out for you

Yeah I attempted to try some trainers on at Lenox in ATL when I was out that way, but the wait was over an hour to get into the store. And nobody in line was even pretending to care about keeping their distance. No thanks. :lol:

IMG_0088.jpeg
IMG_0087.jpeg

LV sizing is terrible, btw. I'm a true 11 US and got these in a LV9 and they're still too big smh. Toebox area is wild roomy on this pair when compared to the same size in the black canvas monogram trainers. If only I had a LV store near me so I could actually try stuff on...

lol ive said it in here mad times when people ask bout louis sizing like there is no right answer go put your foot in a shoe in store or else you really rolling them dice

IMG_0088.jpeg
IMG_0087.jpeg

They look good.

Not better than the B27 tho

anyone know much about CHANEL uniform crewnecks or t shirts? Assuming they are staff given to staff to wear or made for staff..?

Back
Top Bottom