HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

lol balenciaga tryna milk every penny of profit out of those monstrosities. They're gonna get the arena treatment if they don't chill. Balenciaga don't understand how sneakers work

lol balenciaga tryna milk every penny of profit out of those monstrosities. They're gonna get the arena treatment if they don't chill. Balenciaga don't understand how sneakers work
they know these don't have longevity so they just milking it while they can
keeping these limited won't make them last longer

I think they're going about milking it the wrong way though, did they not think people will notice?

Just make as much as you can this year until people get tired then retire them like the pleateds.

I mean they already increased the price on them and now it's going to look like it's made with less quality than before, even if not true it will be perceived that way and all they're going to see is paying more for less.

As they should joints has a shorter shelf life then the arena due style and price

Yea in a season or two those will not be what's in kinda makes sense, but for the arenas they definitely should've kept producing them the way they did

Arena’s are dated, no ones checking for them anymore.

Nowadays its who has the latest and newest thing. Not necessarily who has the best silhouette to last for ages. I love my SSS, will they be in style in a year or two? Idk but whi cares, ill be on to the next thing.

This is why you can appreciate classic silhouettes cause they can stand the test ofntime, although I do find most shoes who fit that boring. Lanvins everyones been posting are cool but like I think, boring.

arenas are still produced in a good amount of numbers and a handful of new colorways/reiterations every season

it's become Balenciagas america cups but more wearable

probably easier to wear lanvins and arenas now without seeing someone with the same shoes

MrP x Balenciaga x Big Baller Brand has them: https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens...-stretch-knit-slip-on-sneakers/1018512?ppv=2#

1018512_mrp_fr_xl.jpg

So a new Common Project Achilles color comes out or those new Nike Reacts or whatever comes out and I like it, regardless of popularity, im a hypebeast?

Naw man. Yall got it wrong. :lol:

Hypebeast = liking something cause its new

How broad is that, really.

Hypebeast IMO, liking and buying stuff cause others like it, for the purpose of showing others that they have it

Just drop it guys.

These new jacks dont even look at the term hypebeast the way we used to use it.

You described yourself and answered your own question.

330786A9-9A29-4B97-9127-1A243E794080.gif

Barely anyone here likes the Triple S, you dont even make sense. :lol:

I only buy what I like, but thats too easy of an answer for you im gonna assume.

Most people dont care about the term, everyone throws it out like its the new “bro” or “homie”.

I can see how someone could like something 'new'. Are you guys saying that we aren't supposed to like something if the masses like it? There seems to be a very thin line between actually liking something & being defined as a hypebeast.

Back
Top Bottom