HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I think maybe a pair of Santiags, Cowboy Boots, and Combat Boots, and I'm done with Saint Laurent footwear.

IMG_20180117_192121.jpg

You need more Jodhpurs!! lol

Deff need a pair of harness in the nut suede sometime, Have way too much sneakers/combat boots that i never wear to justify the purchase atm unless it's a steal

damn, everyone abandoning ship...

Not at all. IMO, current SLP boots are literally the perfect boot shape so I will be wearing them forever. I just have most of what I need. Black Leather Wyatts, Tan Wyatts, Cigar Jods, Black Suede Chelseas, and a few SL10Hs. Once I get those Anthracite Jods and some Combats, there's not much else that I really need.

really can't go wrong with Lanvins

I do give them part of the credit for the popularity of designer sneakers, that 2007 fall runway where the hightops were mixed in with suits and overcoats got it started, while not exactly new the shoe was presented with sleeker silhouette and made it even more dressier

you can say the XIs did have some influence with the patent leather toe but Lanvin made it more elegant 10 years later

really can't go wrong with Lanvins

I do give them part of the credit for the popularity of designer sneakers, that 2007 fall runway where the hightops were mixed in with suits and overcoats got it started, while not exactly new the shoe was presented with sleeker silhouette and made it even more dressier

you can say the XIs did have some influence with the patent leather toe but Lanvin made it more elegant 10 years later

I totally agree with you. I do remember that runway show and the Lanvin sneakers looked like a satin material with the strap and that was amazing!!! I still till this day prefer the patent toe over the leather toe designs. That patent toe really brings out the shoe. Classic

Back
Top Bottom